Selection in the Indian Air Force (Agniveer Vayu) is done on the basis of an online test that is conducted in two phases. Candidates who register successfully for the exam will be able to download the admit card for the first phase. Those who clear the phase I exam can download the admit card for the phase II exam. Important details about the exam such as center and time will be mentioned to the candidates through the admit card. Get complete details related to Agniveer Vayu 2024 admit card from this article below.
- Candidates are strictly prohibited from doing any rough work or writing anything on the admit cards. Such candidates will be debarred permanently.
- Admit cards for the phase II exam will only be released for candidates who clear the phase I exam.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, and electronic devices are prohibited in the exam hall. Candidates found in possession of these items will be debarred permanently.
- To protect from loss or damage, the candidates are suggested to take multiple printouts of the admit card.
- Entry into the examination hall will only be given to the candidates who carry a valid admit card.
Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2024 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2024 are provided in the table below:
|Last date to fill out the registration form||17th August 2023|
|Release of phase I admit card||10th October 2023|
|Date of phase I exam||13th October 2023|
|Release of phase II admit card||To be notified later|
|Date of phase II exam||To be notified later|
Agniveer Vayu 2024 Admit Card
For phase I exam:
- provisional admit card for phase I exam will be sent to the candidates on their registered email address.
- The admit card will be sent around 2-3 days before the examination date.
- Candidates need to download their admit card, take its printout, and carry it to the exam center.
- Other than the registered email ID, the admit card will also be made available for download under the student’s login.
- Important details related to candidates and the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
For phase II exam:
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates in the phase I exam, their phase II admit card will be released.
- For those who succeed in the phase I exam, a new admit card for appearing in the phase II exam will be sent to them on their registered email ID.
- Admit cards for the phase II exam can also be downloaded from the candidate’s login on the CASB web portal.
Steps to download Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2024
Following the steps given below, the candidates can download their admit card for the Agniveer Vayu exam 2024:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Air Force https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and click on the ‘Candidate’ drop-down arrow.
- From the drop-down arrow click on Agniveervayu Intake 01/2024 (once the option is available.)
- Login into your candidate account using your registered email ID or username and password.
- After successful login, you can see and download your admit card and carry it with you to the exam center.
Candidates need to carry the following documents for the Agniveer Vayu online examination:
For Phase I:
- Color print out of phase II admit card
- One blue/ black pen
- Original Aadhar card
For Phase II:
- Color print out of phase II admit card and duly filled application form
- Original admit card of phase I with Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature
- Blue/ black ballpoint pen, HB pencil, sharpener, eraser, stapler, and glue stick
- Eight copies of passport-size color photographs (same as the one used in online registration)
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of passing certificate of class 10 or equivalent
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (for three-year diploma/ two-year vocational course holders when English is not a subject)
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of passing certificate and marks sheet of 10+2 OR three years diploma course OR two years Vocational course
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Children of Air Force Personnel (COAFP), including a certificate for children of serving/ retired/ deceased Air Force civilian employees
Details on the admit card
The following details will be mentioned on the candidates’ Agniveer Vayu admit card 2024:
- Hall ticket number
- Registered email address
- Application registration number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Stream applied for
- Date of examination
- Shift of examination
- Reporting time
- Exam center details
Frequently Asked Questions
The examination center mentioned in the admit card of the candidate shall be final.
Candidates must take care to not lose their admit card till their selection is final.
A list of important documents to be carried to the exam center is mentioned in the article above.
The date for the release of Agniveer Vayu’s admit card for the phase II exam will be announced later.
You can download the admit card from the CASB web portal as well.