Being a renowned IB World School in Mumbai, Ajmera Global School offers (IB) International baccalaureate primary years programme along with (IGCSE) Cambridge Assessment International education curriculum. Along with being an authorized IB world school, it is also an authorized Cambridge center. The school was established in the year 2006 and today it is proud recipient of many awards and accolades from prominent organizations across the years.
This article helps you know all about Ajmera Global School regarding its admission process for the session 2023-24, eligibility criteria, application form, fee structure, contact number, mailing address etc.
Ajmera Global School Mumbai Overview
Ajmera Global School is listed among the top schools in Mumbai.
|Name of the school||Ajmera Global School Mumbai|
|Also Popular as||AGS Mumbai|
|Grades||PYP (Nursery to Grade 5)IGCSE(6 to Grade 10)|
|IB School since||19 October 2009|
|IB School code||003418|
|Language of instruction||ENGLISH|
|Country / territory||India|
|Region||IB Asia Pacific|
Ajmera Global School Mumbai Admission 2023
Please go through the admission procedure for Ajmera Global School Mumbai:
Step 1: You need to collect all possible information about the school by visiting the school website, blog, Facebook page and viewing the Induction video of the school.
Step 2: You need to fill up an enquiry form by entering the details of your child and save it by clicking the submit button.
Step 3: The school’s front office will then email you to procure Admission Form for Rs 2,500/- on a provided date and time. The admission form needs to be filled and carried along at the time of interaction.
For admission to Nursery and K1: Meeting will be held between the Head of the School and the parents along with your ward on the following Wednesday.
For admission to K2 to Grade9: There will be an entrance exam followed by interaction with Head of school.
Step 5: After meeting, parents need to submit the duly filled admission form along with the documents mentioned below on the same day:
- Photocopy of the last academic report card
- 2 recent passport size photographs of the ward and each parent
- Original School leaving certificate of the previous school from Grade 2 onwards
- Photocopy of Birth certificate for the students from Nursery to PYP 1
- Copy of Aadhar card and passport of the ward and each parent
- One time payable fee
Admission shall be confirmed after receiving of the above within 7 days of notification of admission confirmation. You can email to [email protected], if you have any more concerns regarding admission.
Facilities Offered by Ajmera Global School Mumbai
Please go through the list of facilities offered by Ajmera Global School Mumbai- one of the top IB schools in India.
- Wellness clinic with a full-time nurse in tie-up with a medical company which maintains every student’s health journal.
- Well-equipped counselling centre with a SEN professional.
- Atrium for gatherings and celebrations.
- Multipurpose area for sports.
- In-built swimming pool with changing rooms.
- Play area
- State-of-the-art Audio-Visual Auditorium.
- Science, Math and ICT Labs.
- Knowledge enriched Resource and Research Centre.
- Well-equipped Visual Art Room, Music and Dance Studio.
- Technologically well-equipped classrooms with smart boards and computers which are easily accessible to students with internet browsing.
- Well-lit, spacious and ventilated classrooms with air conditioner.
Ajmera Global School Mumbai School Timings
The school works 5 days a week from Monday to Friday for PYP and Secondary but 1st Saturday is also working for secondary students.
|Grades||Start Time||End Time||Duration|
|Nursery to K2||8:30AM||12 Noon||3:30 Hours|
|Grade 1 to 5||8:30AM||3 PM||6:30 Hours|
|Grade 6 to 10||7 AM||1:30PM||6:30 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What curriculum is being offered by Ajmera Global School Mumbai?
Answer: Ajmera Global School offers 2 curriculae –
For Pre-primary & Primary i.e Nursery to Grade 5 – International Baccalaureate Organisation’s Primary years program.
For Secondary i.e Grade 6 to 10 – Cambridge IGCSE (International General certificate of secondary education).
Question 2: How many students are there in every class and how many divisions?
Answer: The school has maintained 20 children per class till pre-primary and 24 to 30 in primary and secondary. There are two divisions in each grade.
Question 3: Does the school provide transportation facility is all parts of the city?
Answer: NO, not all parts of the city.
Question 4: Are fee increased every year?
Answer: Yes, the fees are likely to increase every year by (10-15%) according to the government norms.
Question 5: What types of food are served in the school?
Answer: The school serves only vegetarian meals. Non-vegetarians meals are not allowed in the premises.
- For the Pre – primary – One meal is served.
- For the Primary – 2 meals – Breakfast and Lunch.
- For Secondary – One Meal – Brunch.
Ajmera Global School Mumbai Contact Details
Address: Eksar Road, Yogi Nagar, Borivali (West), Mumbai, 400092 ,
TEL : +91-22-28332674 I +91-22-28332675 ,
EMAIL: [email protected]
Official website- http://www.ajmeraglobalschool.com/