ANTHE Application Process will take place in both online and offline mode. ANTHE stands for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam. This examination is conducted every year in the month of October for students of class VIII, IX, X, XI & XII across the country. The aim of this exam is to provide scholarships in the form of fee concessions to the students who register for Aakash’s learning programs to prepare for medical or engineering entrance exams.
Those interested candidates who want to submit the Akash + Byju’s Anthe Application form must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria. Go through this post to understand the ANTHE Registration Process completely.
Things to arrange before submitting the ANTHE application form
Before beginning the application process of ANTHE, you should make sure that you have access to the following things.
- Phone Number – If you are applying online then make sure you verify your phone number. Remember, the phone number you are using is active. You will receive important information about the exam through the number that you will enter during registration.
- Email Address – Just like a phone number, you should also have an email ID. In case you don’t have an email ID then you should create one.
- Internet connection – A good internet connection is required to submit the ANTHE application form online. Even if you are applying offline then you will have to download the OMR application form. So, having an internet connection is one of the basic necessities.
- Payment Details – Those who will opt for ANTHE Online application form submission need to pay the application fee online. So, you must have the details of payment methods like card number, etc.
ANTHE Registration Process
Those students how are wondering how to apply for Akash ANTHE 2023 should know that you can submit the application form either online or offline. Both the processes are explained below.
ANTHE Online Registration Process
- First of all, you will have to visit the ANTHE registration page i.e. www.aakash.ac.in/anthe/
- You will have to enter your mobile number or PSID in order to begin registration.
- In the next step, you will receive an OTP (One time password) on your phone number.
- Enter the OTP to access the main application form.
- In the main application form, you will have to enter the following details.
- Mode in which you are wishing to take the exam – Online or Offline
- Personal Details – First Name, Last Name, Father’s/ Guardian’s Name, Mother’s Name, Occupation of Father/ Guardian, Date of Birth, Nationality, Aadhaar Number, Gender, Blood Group, Category (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH).
- Correspondence Address – Address, City, Pin, State, Phone (Residence), Parents Mobile, Email Id,
- Education Details – Student class category (VII Studying, VIII studying, IX studying, X studying, XI studying, XII studying), School/ College Name & Address, Marks obtained in class VI/ VII/ VIII/ IX/ X/ XI PCM/ XI PCB, Grades Obtained, Exam Board
- You will also have to enter how did you come to know about Aakash
- After entering all the required details, you should click on the “Select Exam Date & Pay Fee” button. In addition to the details, you also need to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature.
- Choose the date of examination, current city and state along with school name.
- In the next step, you should click on the “Proceed for payment” button.
- Choose the method of payment i.e. Debit card, Credit card, or internet banking.
- Finally, pay the application fee and take a printout of the confirmation page.
ANTHE Offline Application Process
The institute also provides the facility to submit the ANTHE application form in offline mode as well. You may follow the steps below to apply offline
- Firstly, you may visit the nearest Aakash centre to collect the OMR application form or download the same from https://www.aakash.ac.in/download-admission-forms.
- Now, fill the form clearly and provide all requested details. Make sure you enter the details accurately and in neat & clean handwriting.
- Paste your latest stamp size colour photograph on your application form. Remember, you need to paste not staple.
- Finally, you may submit the offline (OMR) application form at Akash Center near you with a self-attested copy of your previous class mark sheet.
- The ANTHE Application Fee is Rs. 99/- (including GST)
ANTHE Exam Centers
Please note that students can take the examination from their home. However, they will have to mention the same on their application form. Apart from home, candidates can appear for the test in the following cities.
- Andaman & Nicobar – Port Blair
- Andhra Pradesh – Bhimavaram, Cuddapah, Guntur, Eluru, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Markapuram
- Assam – Dibrugarh, Duliajan, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tinsukia
- Bihar – Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzaffarpur & Patna
- Chhattisgarh – Bilaspur, Raipur, Bhilai
- Delhi – Dilshad Garden, Dwarka (Sec.-11), Janak Puri, Model Town, Pitampura, Preet Vihar, Punjabi Bagh, Pusa Road, Raja Garden, Rohini# (Sec.-4 & Sec.-15), South Ex., & Vasant Kunj
- Goa – Karwar, Margao & Panaji
- Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Surat, Vadodara and Vapi, Jamnagar Branch, Nikol Branch, South Bopal, Rajkot, Silvassa, Navsari, Vyara, Bardoli
- Haryana – Ambala, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Narnaul, Palwal, Panchkula, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa & Yamuna nagar
- Himanchal Pradesh – Hamirpur, Kangra & Sunder Nagar, Hamirpur
- Jammu & Kashmir – Jammu, Udhmpur
- Jharkhand – Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
- Karnataka – Belagavi, Bengaluru, Dharwar, Hubballi, Mangaluru & Mysore, Hassan Branch, Kolar, Dasrahalli Branch, Davangere, Bellary, Udupi, Shimoga, Dharwad
- Kerela – Kochi, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrissur & Trivandrum, Kannur, Kollam, Palakkad
- Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Rewa, Bairagarh Branch, DD Nagar Branch, Chindwara Branch, Sagar Branch, Ratlam, Rewa, Mhow, Sagar, Chhindwara
- Maharashtra – Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kalyan, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Panvel, Solapur, Thane & Virar, Jalgaon, Panvel Branch, Solapur, Sangli, Satara, Thane, Virar, Wardha, Yavatmal.
- Odisha – Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jharsuguda, Bolangir, Bargarh, Berhampur, Jeypore, Baripada, Bhadrakh, Keonjhar, Rayagada, Angul, Rourkela, Paradip, Jajpur Road, Nuapada, Nayagarh, Rayagada, Rourkela, Rairangpur, Puri, Kendrapada, Koraput, Khorda, Jagatsinghpur & Sambalpur
- Punjab – Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Ferozepur, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Pathankot
- Rajasthan – Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Sri Ganganagar, Alwar, Sikar Branch, Jaipur-Tilak Nagar Branch
- Tamil Nadu – Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Salem, Puducherry & Vellore, Erode
- Telangana – Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Hyderabad-Trimulgherry (Secunderabad) & Warangal, Nizamabad, Hyd- Kondapur
- Uttar Pradesh – Agra, Aligarh, Ayodhya, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Noida (Sector-18 & Sector-62), Prayagraj, Saharanpur, Varanasi, Etawah, Naini, Muzaffarnagar, Hatras-Narora, Deoria, Unnao, Kosi kala, Chhata, Vrindavan, Govardhan, Sitapur, Lakhimpur, Bahraich, Raebareli, Balrampur, Hardoi, Ambedkar Nagar, Barabanki
- Uttarakhand – Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Rudrapur
- West Bengal – Burdwan, Durgapur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Malda, Siliguri ,
Frequently Asked Questions
The application form for ANTHE will release in both online and offline mode.
In order to apply, you must be studying in any of the following classes – Class VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII.
The last dates are different for online and offline exams as given below.
Online exam – 3 days before the date of exam.
Offline exam – 7 days before the date of exam.
The application fee for ANTHE is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 99/- (including GST).
1 thought on “ANTHE Registration Process: Know How to apply, Application fee, Examination Center Cities”
Hasanpur arakalan handia prayagraj