Get complete details about net worth of Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2023, his income, assets, investments, salary, fees and other major details.
Bodybuilding, acting, business and politician, Arnold Schwarzenegger has done it all with great success in every endeavor he took. But the large amount of wealth that he has garnered over the years came mainly from his acting career. Throughout his acting career, he has starred in many top-rated movies including the Terminator series. Arnold is not only one of the richest Hollywood actors but was also one of the highest-paid actors of his time. Arnold Schwarzenegger Net Worth as of 2023 is estimated to be around $450 million.
Every movie fan can recognize Schwarzenegger from his iconic role in the Terminator movies. Although his breakthrough came from the movie Conan the Barbarian in 1982, his performance in and as Terminator made Arnold a household name. Although he stopped acting when he decided to run for the governor in 2003, Arnold is still counted among the wealthiest actors of all time with a whopping net worth of over 450 million dollars.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Net Worth 2023
|Arnold Schwarzenegger Net worth||$450 million (est.)|
|Annual income||$42 million (est.)|
|Earning per movie||$20 million (est.)|
Arnold Schwarzenegger Biography
Arnold Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947 in Austria to Gustav Schwarzenegger and Aurelia. His father was the local chief of police and also an athlete. Influenced by his father, Schwarzenegger played several sports as a boy and got interested in bodybuilding. At the age of 14, he chose bodybuilding as a career and went on to win multiple titles as a bodybuilder.
To fulfill the one year of service compulsory for all 18-year-old Austrian males, Arnold also served in the Austrian Army in 1965. Schwarzenegger married Shriver in 1986 and they have four children together. He also has a child that he fathered with his household maid Mildred Patricia Baena.
|Years active||1970 – 2003|
|Nicknames||Austrian Oak, Arnie, Schwarzy, the Governator|
|Date of birth||July 30, 1947|
|Spouse||Maria Shriver (m. 1986-2011)|
|No. of children||5|
|Parents||Gustav Schwarzenegger and Aurelia|
Top 10 Highest-grossing Movies of Arnold Schwarzenegger
In his acting career of 30 years, Arnold Schwarzenegger has acted in many top movies such as Conan the Barbarian (1982), The Terminator (1984), and its further series, Commando (1985), The Running Man (1987), Predator (1987), etc. If we talk about all movies, there are more than 35 of them but here is the list of the highest grossing movies of Schwarzenegger.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- Worldwide Gross: $519.8 million
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
- Worldwide Gross: $433.4 million
- True Lies (1994)
- Worldwide Gross: $378.9 million
- Total Recall (1990)
- Worldwide Gross: $261.3 million
- Eraser (1996)
- Worldwide Gross: $242.3 million
- Batman & Robin (1997)
- Worldwide Gross: $238.2 million
- Twins (1988)
- Worldwide Gross: $216.6 million
- End of Days (1999)
- Worldwide Gross: $211.9 million
- Kindergarten Cop (1990)
- Worldwide Gross: $201.9 million
- Last Action Hero (1993)
- Worldwide Gross: $137.3 million
Arnold Schwarzenegger Earnings
Along with his co-star Danny DeVito and director Ivan Reitman, Arnold owned 40% of the total earnings for ‘Twins’ movie (1988). The movie made more than $215 million worldwide making him a salary of $35-40 million.
For his movie ‘Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines’ Arnold got a salary of $29.25 million plus 20% on gross profit. The movie made $433 globally, bringing Arnold’s salary to $35 million.
‘Batman & Robin’, ‘The 6th Day’ and ‘Collateral Damage’ were other hits of Arnold for which he received a salary of $25 million each.
He charged $20 million for ‘Eraser’ and ‘Jingle All The Way’ and $15 million for ‘True Lies’, ‘Junior’ and ‘Last Action Hero’.
Arnold earned $12 million for both ‘Kindergarten Cop’ and ‘Terminator 2’, $11 million for ‘Total Recall’, $3.5 million for ‘Predator’ and $2 million for ‘Commando’.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Notable Achievements
Be it bodybuilding, acting, politics, philanthropy & military service, Arnold has made his name in these entire arena and had garnered numerous awards and accolades for his performance. Here is the list of awards earned by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Also Check: Richest Actors in the World
- 1965 Junior Mr. Europe winner
- 1966 Best Built Man of Europe winner
- 1966 Mr. Europe winner
- 1966 International Powerlifting Championship winner
- 1967 NABBA Mr. Universe (amateur) winner
- 1968 NABBA Mr. Universe (professional) winner
- 1968 German Powerlifting Championship winner
- 1968 IFBB Mr. International winner
- 1969 IFBB Mr. Universe amateur winner
- 1969 NABBA Mr. Universe professional winner
- 1970-75 & 1980 Mr. Olympia winner
- International Sports Hall of Fame (class of 2012)
- WWE Hall of Fame (class of 2015)
- 1977 Golden Globe Award winner
- Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Politics, philanthropy & military service
- Honorary Ring of the Federal State of Styria
- Grand Decoration of Honour for Services to the Republic of Austria in Gold
- Cavalier (2011) and Commander (2017) of the French Legion of Honor
- Medal for Humanitary Merit of the Austrian Albert Schweitzer Society
Terminator 2: Judgment Day