To have an on-site team to meet software development requirements can be tricky for companies, especially the small to medium sized ones. Even bigger companies often find it tedious and costly to have an onshore software development teams. Here’s where the offshore software development companies come into play by offering a cost-effective and reliable development options. Offshore software development has gained quite popularity in the recent times and many businesses rely on them for their software development requirements. Here we present a list of top 10 offshore software development companies 2023 to help you select the best option for your company.
Top 10 Offshore Software Development Companies 2023
This list of the best Offshore software development companies will help you decide and select the right solution for your company that meets all your business’ requirements.
- Kanda Software
- iTechArt Group
- Innowise Group
- A custom outsourced software development experience is provided by Dev.Pro that can meet complex requirement of any scale with great ease.
- Pro helps innovative technology companies to amplify their growth ambitions and scale progressively to meet their growing need.
- They have a team of skilled technology engineers who work with the clients to allow them achieve complex technical objectives and create business value.
- Founded in 2011 Dev.Pro has become a global company providing services in 50 countries across 5 continents.
- It has worked with both Fortune 500 companies and technology-driven startups.
- Admios is a renowned offshore software development firm that provides highly skilled resources to companies with strategic software needs.
- The company has a team of high performing developers with years of experience working across multiple projects and industries.
- Started in 2005, Admios has been working with startups and enterprise companies in different industries who are keen to drive business growth and technical initiatives.
- The company follow a transparent working culture is that helps them establish trustworthy relationships with their clients.
Check list of free SEO tools
- Many top companies as well as small to medium scale enterprises rely on ELEKS to meet their software development needs.
- ELEKS help businesses elevate their value through not just custom software development but also through product design, QA and consultancy services.
- The company has over 17 offices located in major cities over three continents and is considered among the top 10 offshore software development companies 2023.
- It has more than 150 active client accounts and over 2000 specialists working with them on around 700 end-to-end projects.
- SumatoSoft is a software development company that helps the clients meet their software related needs so that they can focus more on their business challenges.
- A transparent approach is followed at and SumatoSoft and the clients are encouraged to participate actively in the project development life cycle.
- The company has offered more than 150 developed custom solutions to over 100 clients in 25+ countries.
- SumatoSoft has been appreciated for offering best services by many companies and has worked from large to medium scale enterprises.
5. Kanda Software
- One of the best offshore software companies, Kanda has worked with clients on a variety of technology platforms.
- From Fortune 500 companies to dynamic startups, clients have relied on its technical expertise and rigorous processes to transform their ideas into a service.
- For over two decades, Kanda has developed more than thousand successful software initiatives and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in business.
- The company has been named one of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US for eight year in a row in 2023.
- With more than 20 years of professional experience, Itransition has earned its name among the top offshore software development companies.
- A complete range of software consulting and development services are offered to the clients in more than 40 countries across the globe.
- Itransition has been recognized among the world’s best outsourcing providers by sources like The Global Outsourcing 100 by IOAP, The Software 500 by Software Magazine, Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast Tech.
- The company serves clients from healthcare, finance, retail, automotive, telecommunications and software & hi-tech industries.
7. iTechArt Group
- iTechArt is a custom software development company backed by dedicated engineering teams who delivers scalable products to meet varied needs of clients.
- The company has a team of engineers and developers who possess the stack fluency and platform knowledge to bring any project to life.
- iTechArt was established in 2002 and for over 20 years ago it has remained on the forefront of innovation, implementing solutions to suit even the most unique needs.
- Owing to years of reliable services, iTechArt has earned its name among the top 10 offshore software development companies 2023.
- BairesDev holds expertise in working with companies ranging from startups, middle-class to Fortune 500 companies.
- With a team of over 5,000 experts in diverse technologies, methodologies and frameworks, BairesDev is growing operations to all parts of the globe.
- To meet the diversified needs of their clients’ business, BairesDev experts develop scalable and high-performing technology solutions.
- Their team of software developers is proficient in different programming languages and provides the most efficient results for any given project.
Check top Antivirus for PC
9. Innowise Group
- Innowise Group is a software development and IT consulting company founded in 2007 by a group of passionate IT enthusiasts.
- The company serves IT and non-IT organizations, helping to achieve a variety of goals and objectives with digital solutions and recent trend technologies.
- Their proficient team members help plan and implement digital renovation initiatives, covering all possible stages of a project development.
- Clients around the world who want to optimize their software development costs can rely on the efficiency of Innowise Group.
- Creativity, technical expertise and process-driven approach are followed at Rootstrap to produce innovative products for our clients.
- It has a team of technologists who constantly push their boundaries to provide the clients with innovative, cutting-edge solutions.
- Established in 2011, Rootstrap is a part of the Silicon Beach tech scene since its inception and is among the top 10 offshore software development companies in 2023.
- The company has been included in the Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2019 and 2020.
When a company hires a software development rather than implementing its own development team, it is known as offshore software development.
Offshore software development is cheaper than onshore development.