A dynamic, responsive learning environment is provided at the Bombay Cambridge International School. Two different curricula are followed by the school- SSC (Ste board) and IGCSE (Cambridge International). Parents can enroll their child in any of these curricula as per their choice. The school is Private, Co-educational, K-12 school and is located at the prime location in Andheri (East). Admissions are offered into Nursery and Junior KG (prep and prep I for IGCSE). Application forms are made available both online and offline.
Bombay Cambridge International School Basic Info
|Year of establishment||1993|
|Curriculum||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (SSC), IGCSE|
|Type of school||Private, Co-educational, K-12 school|
|Grades offered||Nursery to class 12 (SSC)Prep to class 12 (IGSCE)|
|Medium of study||English Medium|
|Principal||Ms. Nalini Nair|
|Availability of application||In the month of October|
|Mode of application||Both online & offline|
Facilities Offered By Bombay Cambridge International School
Many facilities are available at the Loreto House for the smooth conduct of academic and non-academic culture. Check out the major facilities offered by the school below.
- Innovative Classrooms
- Labs and libraries
- Auditorium with a large capacity
- Playground and sports facilities
- BCG Center for Care
- Department for Human Resource Development
- Center for Education Design & Publishing
- Activity room
Awards & Accreditations
The following awards and accolades have been won by the school that speaks about its repute as one of the best schools in West Mumbai. Let us have a look below.
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified
- Ranked 12th in Maharashtra and 11th in Mumbai Category ‘International Schools’ (Maharashtra Top 20 International Schools) in a survey conducted by EducationToday.co
- Ranked 9th in the city in the Top 10 schools C-fore survey by Hindustan Times in 2018
For Bombay Cambridge International School admission the following age criteria should be followed-
- Nursery (SSC)/ Prep (IGCSE): Age of the kids should be in between 3 and 4 years.
- Junior KG (SSC)/ Prep I (IGCSE): Age of the kids should be in between 4 and 5 years.
Bombay Cambridge International School Admission Process
- The process of admission in the Bombay Cambridge International School begins from the month of October.
- Application forms can be obtained from the school’s office as well as from the official website.
- Interested parents can submit the application form and they will be intimated by the school if their application gets shortlisted.
- For rest of the admission process, the parents will be asked to visit the school along with their wards.
- Complete information about the admission process can be obtained by calling the School Receptionist.
Bombay Cambridge International School Contact Details
- Address: Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Off Sahar Road, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 099
- Tel No: (022) 28210309/ 28205442
- Fax No: (022) 28341482
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Twitter: com/bcis_east
- Instagram: instagram.com/bcis_east/
Complete caution has been taken to provide only correct information, however, if you find any inconsistency kindly leave us a message into the comment box. You can also share your suggestions and queries.