At the starting of an academic year, it is very important for students to go through the syllabus to know what subjects and units they are going to cover in a particular year. This also applies to class 8th students as well.
Central Board of Secondary Education designs the CBSE class 8th syllabus 2024-25 with the aim of providing guidelines for the academic and intellectual development of students.
The CBSE Class 8 syllabus 2024 includes the chapters and topics that a student has to learn in a year. Students and subject teachers may go through this post to find complete details regarding CBSE Class 8th syllabus 2024-25.
CBSE Class 8 Syllabus 2024-25 for all subjects
Class 8th is a very crucial point in the academic career of a student. In this class, students get a basic introduction to topics that they will study in a detailed manner in higher classes. This is the reason why students need to do well in 8th class.
If you are a class 8th student then you must know the CBSE class 8 syllabus 2024-25 in order to understand the topics and chapter you need to study in a year.
Subject-wise 2024-25 syllabus of Class 8
Given below are the direct links by which you can directly open the class 8 syllabus of various subjects.
- CBSE 8th class syllabus of Mathematics
- CBSE 8th class syllabus of Artificial Intelligence
- CBSE 8th class syllabus of Hindi
- CBSE 8th class syllabus of Social science
- CBSE 8th class syllabus of English
- CBSE 8th class syllabus of Science
You may note down the syllabus or take a print out of the same to check it later.
Objectives of CBSE 8th Class Syllabus
CBSE has designed the curriculum of 8th class by keeping certain objectives in mind. Some of these objectives are as follows:
- To explore the innate potential of the students while enhancing their self-awareness at the same time.
- Let the students know how to use technology and information to the development of humankind.
- Enhance arts learning among children.
- Develop lifelong learning, goal setting, and life skills among the 8th class students.
- Help students acquire the knowledge and attitude to learn various subjects like science, social science, mathematics, languages, etc.
CBSE Syllabus Instructions
Here are some tips by which you can properly utilize the syllabus.
- You should read the complete CBSE syllabus at the starting of an academic year to know what are the subjects and units that you are going to study.
- Make sure you carry syllabus in your bag and check it regularly before the classes to find out what topics you will be studying.
- Take help from your subject teachers if you have any kind of doubt related to any topic in the syllabus.
- You should keep marking the topics in the syllabus which you study. By doing so, you can track the topics covered and left.