Corona Virus is a global pandemic that has drastically changed how we live our daily lives. The widespread range of novel coronavirus and the number of casualties itself reveals the deadly nature of this crises. As the number of cases of Covid-19 is increasing in India and globally, it is important for us to stay informed and positive in the environment of this pandemic.
As of now, there isn’t any vaccine formulated to counter this virus. However, the good thing is that you can take some easy precautions that can save you and your family from the ill effects of the novel coronavirus. In this post, we will discuss the different facts and effects of Coronavirus. Plus, we will also provide you with some basic steps to reduce the risk of getting sick and infecting others with this virus.
How’s corona affecting Indians?
Like most of the countries around the globe, India is also suffering from the outbreak of Corona. Here are some latest updates of Corona effects from India.
- Currently, the country is under 21 days’ complete lockdown which restricts common citizens from roaming outside their homes.
- There is an export ban on a large number of medicines that might be required to fight the pandemic
- A lot of factories and industries are asked to shut down to prevent the virus outbreak.
- Authorities are testing thousands of people every day and taking necessary measures to break the cycle of Coronavirus.
Corona Affecting Admissions
The education industry of the country is also taking a hit due to the spread of Covid – 19. Here is how Corona is affecting Admissions.
- Since the announcement of lockdown, schools and colleges of the country are closed.
- Many states are promoting students of up to class 8th in the next class without taking any exam.
- The admission processes of many schools are postponed. For example – the admission process of KVS (Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan) is now adjourned.
- Many institutes not only in India but around the world are shifting their programs for newly admitted students only.
- Some states, for example, Delhi have turned the schools into quarantine centres to shelter the people who are currently under observation.
Here’s what you can do
There are some basic steps that you can do to stop coronavirus from spreading. Following these will not only help the government but also keep you and your family members safe.
- Avoid Contacts from people who are sick: You should always try to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from the person who is sneezing or coughing.
- Cover your nose and mouth while coughing and sneezing: Make sure you cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue while you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in a dustbin (with lid) after use.
- Wash your hands with soap and repeat: Develop a habit of washing your hands every 4 to 5 years that too for at least 20 minutes. You should also ensure to use a good quality soap. If available, you may also opt for a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol solution.
- Wear a mask if you are taking care of an infected person: In case you are taking care of a person who is suspected to be infected with Covid – 19 then it is absolutely necessary for you to wear a mask.
- Avoid touching your face: Coronavirus can enter your body through nose or mouth. So, it is advised by the experts that you should avoid touching your face with your face unless it is necessary.
- Stay informed and don’t spread rumours: It is reported that a lot of fake news and data are being spread regarding coronavirus especially through social media. So, we request you to avoid these rumours and report the person who is spreading.
KV Admission Info: Check here
We wish you all the luck and safety in this global crisis. To know more about the Covid – 19 and to get all the latest health advice, we request you to visit the official website of WHO (World Health Organization) i.e. www.whoint/COVID-19.
19 thoughts on “CoronaVirus – Corona Affecting Schools/ Colleges Admissions”
Mai apne bete ka addmision karana chahta hu class 9th me
Kripya bataye iske liye mujhe kya karna hoga.
Thanks & Regards
I WANT TO ADMISSION OF MY DAUGHTER IN CLASS-XI (ART STREAM)
Admission for 1st standard my son Admission date sir r madem
Please tell me.
Mobile number 9845187699
Admission for grade 2.Is there any vacancy?
Sir me apne dougher admission 5th and 3rd me Karina h
meri beti ka admision 11th class me karna chahta hu 9890724721
Kis school mein, please mention karein
Inform us about new admission for class 11th.
Please confirm regarding std.V, admission and email of principal.
Kindly specify the school concerned?
when school will start,please give information to this email id
Will you please mention the school name so that i can answer you exactly.
Fifth and thirdclass new admission at kvs nizamabad date vacancy position
In which class?
Can I get one seat for class. Lkg to my child in st Joseph
Are you talking about ST. JosEPH’s BOYS’ High School?
When will the shortlist for admission in class 1 be published for 2020-2021? Re_schedule for corona….?
Will you please specify the school or college name you are seeing admission?
My son 3rd stand one seat 5th stand one seat sir plz admission date sir& madem