DPS Amravati is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class VII. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Amravati regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Amravati|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class VII|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||49/2,Saturna,Kranti Colony Road, Amravati -444607|
|Phone Number||0721-2511114 / 2511115|
DPS Amravati Admission Process
Currently, DPS Amravati offers admission from Nursery to Class VII. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Office
- Registration form duly filled-in is to be submitted to the school along with the registration fees. Deposition of admission fees
- The registration form is non transferable even to the siblings and only the particular form issued by the school may be used for registration of your child.
- Admission to Nursery – II will be through observation /interaction which would be held on the same day. Both the parents should be present. Dates for observation/interaction will be intimated.
- Parents Mobile number and an email address.
- A Photograph each of the parent and the child.
- Mode of payment: Cheque/Cash
Facilities Offered by DPS Amravati
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Amravati. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Maharastra:
- Computer Lab
- Splash Pool
- Science Laboratories
- Bus Facility
DPS Amravati Contact Details
Address: 49/2,Saturna,Kranti Colony Road, Amravati -444607
Phone Number: 0721-2511114 / 2511115
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Amravati
Delhi public School Society, from the beginning in the President’s Estate in 1941 as Church High School to Naveen Bharat School in 1947 and finally in 1949 at its present location on Mathura Road, DPS has traversed a long journey.For more than seven decades, the DPS society has developed with a spirit and a vision.
1 thought on “DPS Amravati: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Details.”
Art craft teacher vacancy