DPS Asansol is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Asansol regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Asansol|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Ethora, Nh – 2 Opposite Tata Motors Jupiter Service Centre, Asansol, W.B. – 713359|
|Phone||+91 6297717513 , 8001077775|
DPS Asansol Admission Process
Currently, DPS Asansol offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form with Prospectus is available at the School Office and Online on the website of the school.
- Registration Forms are to be filled and submitted to the School office.
- A basic admission test will be conducted on specified date for eligibility of that particular class. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview, both parents are required to be present at the time of the interview.
- The admission would be confirmed only after the final interview.
- Only meritorious students will be considered for mid term admission on grounds of transfer or change of school.
- The school reserves the right to admit a student in the appropriate class after examining the student. Even after the admission is granted, the student can either be adjusted in a lower or higher class, which ever the case may be, depending upon the student’s ability, at the discretion of the authorities.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to observation/interaction and the availability of seats.
- Date for observation / interaction will be given at the time of registration.
- Latest coloured passport size photograph of the student (3 Nos.).
- Photograph of the parent with the child in [5.5cm x 4.5cm](2 Nos.)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (Attested).
- Original Medical certificate of student.
- Photocopy of Blood Group Report
- Photocopy of the result of the previous class (Attested).
- In case the registration form is filled by guardians other than parents, it should be clearly indicated
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Address Proof: Telephone Bill /Driving licence /Electricity Bill
- Caste / Minority Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC/Minority
DPS Asansol Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Asansol as per the official:
|FEE – STRUCTURE|
|Registration, Prospectus & Form||Non-Refundable||1000.00|
|Security Deposit||Refundable (Interest free)||7000.00|
|Academic Session – (Fees collected on Quarterly basis)|
|Tuition Fee (Quarterly)||Pre-Nursery to Prep||9300.00|
|Class (I to V)||9600.00|
|Class (VI to X)||11000.00|
|XI Commerce & Humanities||11700.00|
|Smart Class Fee (VI – XI)||500.00|
|Transportation Fee (Quarterly)||Area wise||5600.00|
DPS Asansol School Uniform
According to official, follow school uniform needs to be followed:
|Pre-primary (Nursery & Preprimary)|
|Half Sleeved light red shirt, blue tunic, blue socks with red stripes, black-shoes (dark green pullover with school monogram during winter season)|
|For Boys||Half-sleeved light red shirt, blue rompers, blue socks with red stripes, black-shoes (dark green pullover with school monogram during winter season)|
|Class I to V|
|White frock with school logo
White socks with green stripes
Plain black shoes with lace/buckles having medium toes
Bottle green ribbon hair band for short hair
No fancy clips or jewellery is allowed
Bottle green school belts
Plain white Sports Shoes (For PT/Games only)
|For Boys||White half sleeved shirt with school monogram
White shorts (not more than 2 inches above the knees)
Bottle green belts & plain black sports shoes with laces / buckles having medium toes.
White socks with green stripes.
White sports shoes (For PT/Games only)
*During winter-season, bottele green sweater/blazer with school monogram, must be worn.
*Full sleeved shirt & trousers (for boys) and Skirt (for girls)
|For Girls||White half-sleeved Shirt and white skirt (with devider) with school monogram,
white socks with green stripes, plain black shoes with lace / buckle having medium toes,
bottle green ribbon hairband for short hair.
No fancy clips or jewellery is alowed.
Bottle green school belts, plain white sports shoes(for PT / Games only)
|For Boys||White half-sleeved shirt and white trousers (with school monogram)
White socks with green stripes
Plain black shoes with buckle / lace having medium toes
bottle green school belts
Plain White sports shoes (for PT / Games only)
Facilities Offered by DPS Asansol
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Asansol. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in West Bengal:
- Well-equipped computer Lab
- Properly designed and well stacked Library
- Art, Craft & Sculpting Lab
- Separate rooms for music and dance
- Audio-Visual room
- State-of-Art facilities for indoor and outdoor games
- Cricket ground with Net practice area
- Athletic ground
- Multi-purpose sports stadium
- Clinic & Laboratory
- Table Tennis
- Rock climbing wall
DPS Asansol Contact Details
Address: Ethora, Nh – 2 Opposite Tata Motors Jupiter Service Centre, Asansol, W.B. – 713359
Phone Number: +91 6297717513 , 8001077775
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Asansol
DPS Asansol, has been established with the single minded perseverance of carrying forward the legacy of its parent organization- that of being an institute which is a compendium of holistic education and over all development of a child. DPS Asansol is affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
6 thoughts on “DPS Asansol: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Details.”
Sir my son is 31 months this class admit in dps pls suggest me
Need to know about mid term admission of my child in class eleventh std.
Sir my son 4 year 7 month,I want my son admission in your school session 2022-23.
Plz suggest best for my son.
Please collect the application from the school or register online. Please confirm with the school regarding the seats availability.
I want to admit my son in class six. I live at maithon dam. Please help me.
Please register online or contact DPS asansol office.