DPS Bokaro is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class IX. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Bokaro regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Bokaro Admission 2024-25
|Name||Delhi Public School Bokaro|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class IX|
|Age criterion for Pre-nursery and Nursery||Pre-Nursery: 2.5 years to 3.5 years as on 31st March 2023Nursery: 3.5 years to 4.5 years as on 31st March 2023|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Bokaro Steel City Jharkhand ,India|
|Phone Number||+916542 233544, 9234300512|
DPS Bokaro Admission Process
Currently, DPS Bokaro offers admission from Nursery to class IX. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Parents have to complete the registration formalities within the stipulated time as per school guidelines
- The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction/observation/test as may be applicable for different classes.
- Acceptances are made with the provision that students complete their current year in good standing.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.
- The selection for Nursery will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents. The child and both parents should be present in the school
- A basic admission test will be conducted on specified date for eligibility of that particular class.
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate for admission to class PREP. (Original to be produced at the time of admission).
- Two passport size photographs.
- School leaving certificate duly countersigned.
- Medical fitness certificate from a competent doctor.
- Character certificate from the school attended last.
DPS Bokaro School Uniform
According to official, follow school uniform needs to be followed:
|Winter||Nursery to Class V||Pullover (With Monogram) Grey worsted shorts, White shirt|
|Class VI and above||Blazer, Grey worsted trousers, White shirt|
|Summer||Nur. to Class V||White shirt, White shorts|
|Class VI and above||White shirt, White trousers|
|Winter||Nursery to Class I||Pullover (With Monogram) Grey worsted tunic, White shirt|
|Classes II to V||Pullover (With Monogram) Grey worsted skirt, White shirt|
|Class VI and above||Blazer, Grey worsted skirt, White shirt, Grey tight|
|Summer||Nursery to Class I||White shirt, White tunic|
|Classes II to V||White shirt, White skirt|
|Class VI and above||White shirt, White skirt White tight|
Facilities Offered by DPS Bokaro
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Bokaro. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Jharkhand:
- Digital Classes
- Swimming Pool
- Career Counseling
DPS Bokaro Contact Details
Address: Bokaro Steel City Jharkhand ,India
Phone Number: +916542 233544, 9234300512
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Bokaro
The school with its motto “Service before Self” has been serving the society in the field of education. Today it stands as a ‘Repository of learning’ and a patron of ‘Quality Consciousness’ devoted to fostering knowledge, self-discovery, human dignity and integrity. Distinction and diversity is the twin hallmarks of the school philosophy; educational leadership and scholarly achievement its mission.