DPS Budaun is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class IX. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Budaun regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Budaun|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class IX|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||DPS Avas Vikas, Civil Lines Budaun|
DPS Budaun Admission Process
Currently, DPS Budaun offers admission from Nursery to Class IX. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Parents have to complete the registration formalities within the stipulated time as per school guidelines
- The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction/observation/test as may be applicable for different classes.
- Acceptances are made with the provision that students complete their current year in good standing.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.
- A basic admission test will be conducted on specified date for eligibility of that particular class. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview, both parents are required to be present at the time of the interview
- Birth Certificate copy duly signed by a gazetted officer.
- Transfer Certificate (Issued from Previous School)
- The progress report of last school attended.
- Xerox copy of the certificate from the competent authority to support the category.
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card.
- Transport Agreement Form.
- Passport size coloured photograph of child, mother father.
- Coloured combined photograph of child with parents.
- Passport size photograph of 2 persons, (For Classes Nur & Prep-student)
DPS Budaun Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Budaun as per the official:
|One Time Only
for New Admission
|Admission Fee||₹5,000/- (till class V)
₹10,000/-(for VI- VIII)
( to be paid quarterly, In advance)
|Classes Pre PG – PG
Classes Nursery- II
Classes III – V
Classes VI – VII
Facilities Offered by DPS Budaun
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Budaun. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttar Pradesh:
- Smart Class Rooms
- Hi-tech Computer Lab
- Air Conditioned Campus
- Transport Facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- CCTV Survilance
- Sports Facility
- Health Checkup
DPS Budaun Contact Details
Address: DPS Avas Vikas, Civil Lines Budaun
Phone Number: +91-9119-018-018
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Budaun
DPS Badaun will provide world class sports infrastructure with skilled faculty so that their intrest can be pursued at a proffessional level.It is a vital part of DPS’s philosophy that focuses on co-curricular activities. To give out a complete individual to the world we put equal emphasis on education within the classroom and outside it.
1 thought on “DPS Budaun: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Address.”
Can I get admission in class 11th in session 2023-24