DPS Dooars Ethelbari is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Dooars Ethelbari regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Dooars Ethelbari
|Name||Delhi Public School Dooars Ethelbari|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Dooars, Ethelbari, Alipurduar – 735204 West Bengal|
|Phone||+91 96793 19584, 62940 74870|
DPS Dooars Ethelbari Admission Process
Currently, DPS Dooars Ethelbari offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Office.
- Application forms need to be duly filled and submitted to the Administrative Office.
- One student needs to submit only one application.
- Registration fees once paid will not be refunded.
- A basic admission test of English & Mathematics for Classes I and above will be conducted on specified date for eligibility of that particular class.
- Only those candidates who clear the written test will be enlisted for admission.
- Admission is strictly subject to fulfilling of all conditions and submission of requisite documents.
- Incomplete, illegible or overwritten form will not be accepted.
Registration form should be submitted to the office along with :
- Latest coloured passport size photograph (3 copies) of the student.
- Latest coloured passport size photograph of the parents (Father & Mother)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (attested) and original for verification.
- Attested copy of the report card (Classes I to VI) of the current year half yearly examination.
- Address Proof :- Pan Card/Driving Licence/Electricity Bill/Adhaar Card/Passport.
Facilities Offered by DPS Dooars Ethelbari
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Dooars Ethelbari. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in West Bengal:
- Art and Craft Room
- Sports Complex
- Medical Room
- Computer Education
DPS Dooars Ethelbari Contact Details
Address: Dooars, Ethelbari, Alipurduar – 735204 West Bengal
Phone Number: +91 96793 19584, 62940 74870
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Dooars Ethelbari
DPS Dooars, has been setup with the single minded perseverance of carrying forward the legacy of its parent organization – that of being an institute which is a compendium of holistic education and over all development of a child.