DPS Hajipur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class IX. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Hajipur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Hajipur|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class IX|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Village Karanpura, Hajipur, Dist. Vaishali, Bihar|
DPS Hajipur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Hajipur offers admission from Nursery to class IX. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Forms for admission and prospectus are available at the School’s Administrative Office on all working days between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents & Registration fee at the School’s Administrative
- The selection for Nursery will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents.
- For classes I to IX and XI wherever seats are available, written test will be conducted and the qualified candidates will be called for an interview/observation.
- Admission process will be complete after submission of the all required documents within 7 days of depositing complete admission form
Documents Required For Admission:
- One copy of attested date of birth certificate (Nursery to I)
- For Class II upwards, a Transfer Certificate from the institute last attended must be submitted along with the admission form Report card of last examination or school
- Four passport size photographs of each child
- Two passport size photographs of each parent
- Parents’ Pan Card and Aadhar Card details
- Aadhar Card of Child
Facilities Offered by DPS Hajipur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Hajipur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Bihar:
- Large Campus
- Own Fleet of Buses
- Children’s Play Area
- Mini Open Amphitheaters
- Interactive Zone
- Math Lab
- Science Lab
- Computer Labs
- Large Class Rooms
- Intelligent Information System
- 100% Power Backup
- Secured Campus with CCTV
- All Classes Smart Board Enabled
- International Standard Play Learning Equipment
DPS Hajipur Contact Details
Address: Village Karanpura, Hajipur, Dist. Vaishali, Bihar
Phone Number: 9015-438-438
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Hajipur
The school endeavor to provide a vibrant, open, supportive, safe and conducive environment to students for learning and playing together. School care about health and well-being of every student.
5 thoughts on “DPS Hajipur: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Details”
Is it possible to get admission in Class9 now.
Fee structure for class 2.
Fees structure for classes v and vi including bus service please update
Can u please snd me book list of class 6th