DPS Hathras is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Hathras regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Delhi Public School Hathras
|Nursery to Class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Prep
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|DPS Hathras, 8Km Milestone on SH-33, Hathras-Mathura Road, Hathras-204213(U.P.) India
|Sasni Gate, Agra Road, Aligarh
|+91 7500182182, 8006409344
|[email protected], [email protected]
DPS Hathras Admission Process
Currently, DPS Hathras offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Application forms are available at Delhi Public School City Office and respective school offices.
- Duly filled and signed application form attached with one Passport size photograph of ward and Photocopy of Date of Birth certificate (for Nursery to I). is submitted to the Adminstrative Office of the School.
- Admission to Nursery & Prep. is allotted on the basis of interaction with the child and the parents.
- For classes I onwards there is an eligibility test followed by an interaction with parents.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
- Duly filled and signed Admission form.
- 3 Passport size photographs of ward.
- 2 Combined photographs with parents.
- 2 Passport size photographs of pick up person (For Nursery to I).
- 1 Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Previous class mark-sheet (for class II and above)
- 4 Post Dated Cheques with fee challan
- Original Transfer Certificate – Previous School (for Class II and above)
- Medical Fitness Certificate – MBBS Doctor Certificate or Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group – Authorized lab. Certified by MBBS doctor.
- Caste Certificate – Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ ST/OBC).
DPS Hathras Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Hathras as per the official:
|Admission Process Fee
|Composite Fee (Quarterly)
|Classes Nursery – II
|Classes III – V
|Classes VI – X
Facilities Offered by DPS Hathras
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Hathras. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttar Pradesh:
- Computer Lab
- Sports Complex
DPS Hathras Contact Details
Address: DPS Hathras, 8Km Milestone on SH-33, Hathras-Mathura Road, Hathras-204213(U.P.) India
Phone Number: +91 7500182182, 8006409344
About DPS Hathras
Delhi Public School Hathras is an ambitious project of Shri K.K. Jain Educational Trust Aligarh. After having successfully established DPS (Jr. & Sr. Wing) Aligarh and DPS Civil Lines Aligarh, the trust had added another feather in the cap of DPS family by launching a full – fledged school at Hathras to cater to the populace in and around Hathras city in collaboration with Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi.