DPS International Gurgaon is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS International Gurgaon regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS International Gurgaon
|Name||Delhi Public School International Gurgaon|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||HS-01, Block W South City II, Sector 50 Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122001|
|Phone Number||8377000164/65, 0124 7100080|
DPS International Gurgaon Admission Process
Currently, DPS International Gurgaon offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Prospectus along with Registration Form is available at the School Reception Counter against a payment of Rs. 7000
- The school reserves all the rights to admission and its decision
- Admissions to Primary school are based on personal interaction with the admission team and the Primary School Principal. No formal written assessments are taken for admission to Primary school.
- The registration fee is neither refundable nor adjustable.
- Post registration, the applicant is required to appear for the Interactive Session (Aptitude or Performance Test).
Requirement of Documents at the Time of Admission
- Copies of the past scholastic record of at least 2 years previous to this application (if applicable)
- 7 recent colored passport size photographs of the student with the name written behind each photograph
- 2 recent colored passport size photographs of each parent with the name & relationship written behind each photograph
- Copy of valid passport of the student and anyone parent
- Copy of birth certificate of the student
- Copy of residence proof of the parent
- Copy of Immunisation Card
- Copy of Adhaar card (parents and student)
DPS International Gurgaon Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS International Gurgaon as per the official:
Facilities Offered by DPS International Gurgaon
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS International Gurgaon. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Haryana:
- Computer Lab
- Language Lab
- Science Lab
- Nurturing Young Minds
- Community Service
- International Visits
- Counselling Services
DPS International Gurgaon Contact Details
Address: HS-01, Block W South City II, Sector 50 Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122001
Phone Number: 8377000164/65, 0124 7100080
Email: [email protected]
About DPS International Gurgaon
Real education is the one which gives learners both roots and wings, to soar fearlessly and explore the world while being firmly rooted in their culture, to where they belong. The DPS Society was formed to create learning spaces that promote holistic quality education to help children realize their full potential. With the Society’s motto of Service Before Self, we try to achieve the maximum possible development of the physical, intellectual, social and spiritual aspects of children’s personalities, to effectively contribute to the well-being of the society.