DPS Jamnagar is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Jamnagar regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Jamnagar|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Jamnagar Reliance Highway, Vasai, Jamnagar-361006, Gujarat, India|
|Phone Number||+917575828384, 7573016203|
DPS Jamnagar Admission Process
Currently, DPS Jamnagar offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- The Registration Form can be obtained from the office of the school
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents & Registration fee before the last date of submission of Registration Form
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- The selection for Nursery and prep. will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents.
- The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction / observation / test as may be applicable for different classes.
- Acceptances are made with the provision that students complete their current year in good standing.
Documents required for registration
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any Competent Authority. Certificates issued by doctors, Nursing Homes, etc. will not be accepted.)
- Six recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and 2 of each of the parent.
- Caste Certificate (only if applicable)
- Annual Mark Sheet or Report Card of previous school attended.(if applicable)
- For Grade II onwards: Last Two years Report Card from the previous school, Original School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate Counter signed by DEO (on the first day of school), Aadhar card copy (if available)
- For Class X: Original School Leaving Certificate Counter signed by CBSE,Two recent passport size color photograph each of the parents, Photocopy of Report Card of Class IX, Registration Card and Registration Slip of Class IX, Parent`s Transfer Letter, Old and New Address Proof
Note : Direct admission will be given in Class X and XII as per CBSE guidelines only.
Facilities Offered by DPS Jamnagar
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Jamnagar. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Gujarat:
- Art and Craft Studio
- Music Studio
- Dance Studio
- Computer Lab
- Science Laboratories
- School Bus
- Math Lab
- Security, Health and Hygiene
- Open Air Theatre
- Multipurpose Activity hall
- Business Lab
- Vocation Lab
- Indoor Sports: Chess, Carrom, Yoga, Table Tennis, Badminton, Karate
- Outdoor Games: Cricket, Football Volleyball Skating, Basketball, Athletics
- Adventure Sports
- Cultural events
- Drama & theater
- Field trips
- Eco club
DPS Jamnagar Contact Details
Address: Jamnagar Reliance Highway, Vasai, Jamnagar-361006, Gujarat, India
Phone Number: +917575828384, 7573016203
About DPS Jamnagar
Delhi Public School, Jamnagar, with the benefit of the 69 years legacy of Delhi Public School Society, has made a conscious choice of becoming a school that is not only different but the one that makes a difference. It would give children the adventure of learning, the wonder of nature and culture, the richness of human experiences and the delight in acquiring new skills.