DPS Korba is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Korba regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Korba|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Preparatory||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Jamnipali, NTPC Township Distt. – Korba (C.G.) Pincode-495450|
|Phone Number||07759-232662 , 293276, 07759-231922|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
DPS Korba Admission Process
Currently, DPS Korba offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form and Prospectus obtained from the school office between 8 AM to 4 PM on all working day.
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents & Registration fee before the last date of submission of Registration Form
- The selection for Nursery to Prep will be held on the basis of an interaction., parents will be called for interaction and verification of documents within 7-10 working days.
- For Classes I – IX entrance test will be conducted, parents will be informed about the date of entrance test. This will be followed by an informal interaction of the student and parent with the Principal.
- Admission for Class XI on completion of the registration process, parents are to provide the report cards for class IX and X (Including pre-boards) along with the merit certificates, if any. Admission is granted subject to the marks obtained by the candidates in class X & the stream they wish to opt for and fulfillment of the criteria. This will be followed by an informal interaction of the student and parent with the Principal.
- Parents will be notified about the admission through email.
- The selected list of students for admission will also be displayed on the school website and the school office.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the fee has to be deposited within the stipulated time period.
- Admission is granted subject to the availability of seats.
List Of Documents To Be Submitted At The Time Of Admission
|1||Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must submitted to school when asked by School Authority.||Pre-Nursery to Class 1 – Original Class II – IX & XI – Self attested Photocopy|
|2||Recent stamp-size photograph of the child, father and mother must be submitted||One photograph each|
|3||Aadhar Card (Student)||Self attested Photocopy|
|5||Caste Certificate (Applicable only in case of OBC/ST/SC)||Self attested Photocopy|
|6||Address Proof of Parent (Phone Bill / Electricity Bill / Bank Passbook / Driving License) -Any one document||Self attested Photocopy|
|7||Last 3 Years Mark sheets (Applicable from Class IV )|
|8||Transfer Certificate: (Classes II – IX & XI) : To be submitted within 10 days from the date of admission||Original|
Facilities Offered by DPS Korba
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Korba. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Chhattisgarh:
DPS Korba Contact Details
Address: Jamnipali, NTPC Township Distt. – Korba (C.G.) Pincode-495450
Phone Number: 07759-232662 , 293276, 07759-231922
About DPS Korba
DPS, NTPC Korba is committed to providing quality education for the all-round development of its students, which would foster not only individual growth, but also awaken a keen desire in them, to make a positive contribution to society and the world at large.