DPS Mehsana is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Mehsana regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Mehsana|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Kherpur Road, Near Panjarapur, Taluka- Rajpur, Dist- Mehsana-382715,Gujarat|
|Phone Number||+91 8980034171, +91 8980034173, 079-65100166|
DPS Mehsana Admission Process
Currently, DPS Mehsana offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration form for Admission is available on the website of the school.
- A child required to be first registered as per the procedure
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.
- No direct admission is allowed in classes as per CBSE guidelines.
- The selection for Nursery will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents.
- For classes III to IX and XI wherever seats are available, written test will be conducted based on the previous class syllabus as per CBSE curriculum then an interaction will be 1 Hr.30 minutes.
- The evaluation will be conducted in three subjects i.e English, Mathematics and EVS for class III to V, three subjects i.e.English, Mathematics and Science for classes VI to IX. For class XI the test will be based on class X syllabus as per selected stream.
- The decision of the Admission Committee regarding admission of a child will be final.
Documents are required
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate (issued by municipal corporation or any competent government authority.Certificates issued by doctors,nursing homes,etc will not be accepted) along with original for verification.
- For students seeking admission in class II onwards, it is mandatory to submit Transfer Certificate (Original) from the last school attended duly countersigned by the Inspector of Schools.
Facilities Offered by DPS Mehsana
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Mehsana. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Gujarat:
- Smart Class
- Computer Labs
- Language Lab
- Science Labs
- Medical Room
- Counseling area
- Cafeteria and Dining Hall
- Book Shop
- Music and Dance
- Art & Craft
- table tennis
- squash courts
- table tennis
- Yoga and Aerobics
DPS Mehsana Fee Structure
|Class||Frequency||Payable Mode||Annual Tuition Fee Amount 2021-22|
|Class I to V||Quarterly||Online||₹32,410|
|Class VI to VIII||Quarterly||Online||₹32,410|
|Class IX to X||Quarterly||Online||₹34,725|
|Class XI –XII – Commerce, Humanities||Quarterly||Online||₹34,725|
|Class XI –XII – Science||Quarterly||Online||₹37,040|
Note: Please connect to the school for the latest fee structure.
DPS Mehsana Contact Details
Address: Kherpur Road, Near Panjarapur, Taluka- Rajpur, Dist- Mehsana-382715, Gujarat
Phone Number: +91 8980034171, +91 8980034173, 079-65100166
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Mehsana
Delhi Public school Mehsana, is a co-educational international school established in 2015-16 with a view of offering world class educational opportunities in the city of Mehsana. The school is affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) to prepare students for the competitive examinations of the nation.
14 thoughts on “DPS Mehsana: Admission 2023-2024, Fee Structure, Application Form, Address.”
Dear Sir/Madam, what is the fee of KG students, and 7th standards ,is admission transferable DPS to DPS?,
if age of child is 4 years 3 Month then admission shall be in KG or in nursery
Annual Tuition Fee Amount 2021-22
KG- Rs. 32,410
Class 7- Rs. 32,410
Please connect to the school for the latest fee structure.
What is the fees structure for kg student and what activities and facilities would be included details send me
Few notable facilities are-
Centralized AC ROOMS
Campus with CCTV and Wi-Fi
24/7 medical service available
Specialized sports academy
Maximum 2 students per room
Full ti coach
Please send me admission process detail, admission form and fees structure for 5th and 11th
Admission is open for 2023-24. please apply online!
Please send me 7th standard fee structure
What is the fees structure for nursary student and what activities and facilities would be included
Please send me the details of Standard 7 for girls boarding school.
Please send me an admissions form class 7
Please send me an admission form for class11
Looking forward for admission if my ward to grade 4 CBSE ..