DPS Mohali is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class VIII. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Mohali regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Mohali|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class VIII|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Sector-92 SAS Nagar, Mohali Chandigarh – 160036
|03862||+91 7355408010, 7355407010|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
DPS Mohali Admission Process
Currently, DPS Mohali offers admission from Nursery to Class VIII. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration forms can be downloaded from the school’s website or collected from the school free of cost.
- Registration form duly filled in and signed along with required documents should be
- submitted within a week with a registration fee of Rs. 100/- only.
- Incomplete/Invalid forms will be rejected.
- For admission to Pre-Nursery, KG There will be parent interactions along with the child with the Principal and the Headmistress/Pre Primary Reps.
- For admission to Grade I and above There will be an age appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) through evaluative worksheets that will test the general comprehension levels of the child.
Documents to be attached :
- Please attach self-attested photocopy of :
- Birth Certificate of Child
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- SC/ST/OBC Certificates (if applicable)
- Paste one passport size photo of the child, child’s father and mother in the space provided.
- Bonafide certificate from previous school.
DPS Mohali Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Mohali as per the official:
|For New Admissions|
|Admission Charges (One time)||Rs 34,500/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs 10,000/-|
|For All Students Quarterly Fee|
|Classes Nursery to V||Rs 20,670/-|
|Classes VI Upwards||Rs 20,730/-|
Facilities Offered by DPS Mohali
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Mohali. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Punjab:
- Sprawling Lawn
- Sports Complex
- Swimming Pool
- Splash Pool
- Audio-Visual Room
- Seminar Room
- Conference Room
- Smart Class
- CCTV Surveillance
DPS Mohali Contact Details
Address: Sector-92 SAS Nagar,Mohali Chandigarh – 160036 India
Phone Number: +91 7355408010, 7355407010
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
About DPS Mohali
Delhi Public School, Mohali, with DPS Chandigarh as its Link School under the aegis of Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi is committed to equip its children with the life skills required to meet the constantly changing challenges and needs of the world around them. Following the CBSE Curriculum, it aims at providing holistic and quality education. The infrastructure supports your kids to unleash their creativity and innate skills in a free and spirited way. A broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, which is supported by a system of instruction that is experiential, has been evolved to achieve an amalgamation of academics and co-curricular activities to nurture and create wholesome global citizens of tomorrow.
2 thoughts on “DPS Mohali: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Details.”
Up to what standard imparting education,is hostel facility available if yes charge
I just want about cab charges