DPS Nadergul Hyderabad is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Nadergul Hyderabad regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Nadergul Hyderabad
|Name||Delhi Public School Nadergul Hyderabad|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Survery No. 469/1, Nadergul Village,
Balapur Mandal, RR District– 501510
|Phone||+91 7337364520 , 08414 – 671111|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
DPS Nadergul Hyderabad Admission Process
Currently, DPS Nadergul Hyderabad offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Reception Counter and can be download from the website of the school
- For interaction with the school authorities, the Candidates will be called along with the parents.
- The results of the interaction will be communicated through the phone or by mail within 3 days. Candidates who cleared this step will then proceed to the next step.
- Upon the offer of the seat, the tuition fee is payable within the designated dates. The school has the ascendancy to grant the seat to the next eligible candidate in case of non-receipt of fee or non-communication and not providing the documents within the stipulated time.
- Duly filled Application Form
- Birth certificate
- Three photographs of the candidate and one photograph each of the parents.
- Health Form
- Caste certificate (if belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC)
- Transfer Certificate
- Bonafide certificate for Pre-Primary classes.
- For primary and middle classes, Report card of term I of the current academic year along with antecedent year’s report card.
- Documents are verified and scrutinized.
Facilities Offered by DPS Nadergul Hyderabad
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Nadergul Hyderabad. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Telangana:
- Health and Wellness
- Spots and Games
- Table Tennis
DPS Nadergul Hyderabad Contact Details
Address: Survery No. 469/1, Nadergul Village, Balapur Mandal, RR District– 501510
Phone Number: +91 7337364520 , 08414 – 671111
About DPS Nadergul Hyderabad
Under the aegis of Delhi Public School Nacharam, the new branch Delhi Public School at Nadergul, Best International Schools in Hyderabad, commenced its operations in the month of March 2016. DPS Nadergul campus is set up in a sprawling six-acre campus and it caters to the desiderata of TCS at Adibatla, the scientific community of the seven research labs, and the local community at Nadergul.