DPS Pathankot is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Pathankot regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Delhi Public School Pathankot
|Nursery to Class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Prep
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|Pathankot – Amritsar Highway, Jhakholari, Pathankot, Punjab – 145025
|[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
DPS Pathankot Admission Process
Currently, DPS Pathankot offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration forms can be downloaded from the school’s website or collected from the school
- Incomplete/Invalid forms will be rejected.
- For admission to Pre-Nursery, KG and Grade II There will be parent interactions along with the child with the Principal and the Headmistress/Pre Primary Reps.
- For admission to Grade III and above There will be an age appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) through evaluative worksheets that will test the general comprehension levels of the child.
- Application form (Completed)
- Four photographs of the student (one attached to application form)
- Two photographs of mother
- Two photographs of father
- Attested copy of birth certificate of student clearly specifying the date of birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent Authority)
- School leaving certificate (if applicable) from the previous school
- Non-refundable Application Fee
- Copy of the student’s last school report (if applicable) from the previous school
Facilities Offered by DPS Pathankot
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Pathankot. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Punjab:
- Sprawling Lawn
- Sports Complex
- Swimming Pool
- Splash Pool
- Audio-Visual Room
- Seminar Room
- Conference Room
- Smart Class
- CCTV Surveillance
DPS Pathankot Contact Details
Address: Pathankot – Amritsar Highway, Jhakholari, Pathankot, Punjab – 145025
Phone Number: +91-9257-244-555
About DPS Pathankot
The school with its motto “Service before Self” has been serving the society in the field of education. Today it stands as a ‘Repository of learning’ and a patron of ‘Quality Consciousness’ devoted to fostering knowledge, self-discovery, human dignity and integrity. Distinction and diversity is the twin hallmarks of the school philosophy; educational leadership and scholarly achievement its mission.