DPS Patna East is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nur. to class IX & XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Patna East regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Patna East
|Name||Delhi Public School Patna East|
|Classes Offered||Nur. to class IX & XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Preparatory||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Main Road, Kumrahar, Patna 800 026 and NH-31, Daulatpur AIMA, Patna|
|City Office||1st Floor, Kashi Place, New Dak Bungalow Road, Patna 800 001.|
|Phone Number||+91-62870 82222 / 83333 / 84444|
DPS Patna East Admission Process
Currently, DPS Patna East offers admission from Nur. to class IX & XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents & Registration fee within three days of purchase of forms.
- Registration Form is not transferable and only the form, issued by the school, should be used for registration of your child.
- Parents are requested to go through the Prospectus and Admission Information Booklets carefully before filling the Registration Form.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Form will not be accepted.
- The appications will be scrutinised and only those found complete in all respects will be selected for Observation / Assessment. Intimation of the exact date and time, along with the Admit Card and the Identity Card will be provided at the time of submitting the Registration Form.
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
Documents Required For Registration
- The Registration Form with a recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate pasted on the form.
- Both the copies of the Admit Card with recent passport size colour photographs of the candidates pasted on each.
- Photocopies of the Birth certificate (issued by Municipal Corporation or any competent government authority. Certificate issued by doctors, nursing homes, etc., will not be accepted.)
- The Registration Form will be rejected if any discrepancy is found between the particulars filled in the form and the suporting documents. Originals will be required for verification at the time of admission only.
- Parnets will have to bring both the copies of Admint Card on the date and time mentioned on the cards, When they come the Observation-cum-Interaction.
- The selection for Classes Nursery, KG I AND KG II will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents. The child and both parents should be present in the school
- For classes III to IX and XI wherever seats are available, written test will be conducted
- List of all successful candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the school. The parents of successful candidates will be required to contact the administrative office for the completion of admission formalities by depositing the required fee and other charges along with necessary documents.
Documents To Be Submitted At The Time Of Admission
- Birth certificate, in original
- Recent passport size 4 colour photographs of the candidate and both parents.
- School leaving/transfer certificate and previous year’s Report Card. (Without this no student from Class I onwards will be admitted.)
- Medical Certificate
NOTE: The Application Form will be rejected if any discrepancy is found between the particulars filled in the form and the supporting documents
DPS Patna East Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Patna East as per the official:
|Registration & Processing fee||Non-Refundable||One Time||Through Cash||2500|
|Institutional Fee||Non-Refundable||One Time||At the time of Admission through
cash/Debit Card/Credit Card/eCMS
|Transport Users Fee (For School
|Non-Refundable||One Time||At the time of Admission through
cash/Debit Card/Credit Card/eCMS
|Annual Miscellaneous Charge /
|Non-Refundable||Annual (Before the
start of each
(Nur. to V)
|Education Fees||Non-Refundable||Monthly||Through NACH/eCMS||5400
(Nur. to V)
|Transport Fee||Non-Refundable||Monthly||Through NACH/eCMS||2600
(Nur. to V)
Facilities Offered by DPS Patna East
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Patna East. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Bihar:
- Day Boarding
- Computer Lab
- Indoor Games
- Sport Complex
- Swimming Pool
- Computer Lab
DPS Patna East Contact Details
Address: Main Road, Kumrahar, Patna 800 026 and NH-31, Daulatpur AIMA, Patna
Phone Number: +91-62870 82222 / 83333 / 84444
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Patna East
Takshila Educational Society laid the foundation of veritable learning in Patna by establishing Delhi Public School in the year 1998 in a collaborative effort with the Delhi Public Schools Society, which is one of the largest chains of CBSE schools in India. DPS Patna is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and offers schooling from Nursery to Class XII. The last twenty years have been a journey where perseverance and progress have been the cornerstones. Today it can proudly claim to be one of the most sought after schools in Eastern India.
23 thoughts on “DPS Patna East: Admission 2023-2024, Fee Structure, Application Form, Address”
Interested to addmission for class 4th
My baby is studying in class lkg in kidzee kakarbagh then she could get admission in class 1???
If yes then plz reply me
when would be the form avilable for session 2023-2024 for nursery.
At what time/period the admision process start in lkg and std I.
I am interested for admission in your school in class 9th.
I want to take admission of my child in class 5.
I want to take admission of my two sons, in class 8th & 4th. respectively
What is school website.
I want to take admission of my two sons, in class 8th &4th.
I want get Admission our child in class UKG DPS Patna
plz suggest process for the same
I want my two son admission for class-5
I am my two son admission for class -5
I am intristed in class three please reply
I need information for Lkg admission for my.
I want my son admission for class 1
For admission in class 7
Yes it is open. One can register online at school website.
i want my daughter admission for class 1
For class 1, your daughter should be 5+ Years. Admissions are open, please register online at school website.
My son admission in your school dps patna in class LKG plz…..
I am interested for admission in your school in class 8th
Admissions to class 8 is open, please register online at school website. Thank you!