DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad) is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad) regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad)
|Delhi Public School Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad)
|Nursery to Class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Prep
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|DPS Rajnagar Extension, Behind HRIT Campus, Morta, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003
|18002700575, +91 9205472615 / 16
DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad) Admission Process
Currently, DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad) offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration form is available on City Office and Admistrative Office of the school.
- The Admission Form duly filled in and submitted along with all relevant documents for admission process.
- Incomplete Registration Form will not be processed.
- Submission of Registration Form does not guarantee admission, it will depend upon the number of seats available.
- The admission to Class Nursery and Prep will be through informal interaction with the child as well as the parents.
- The admissions to Class I onwards is done on the basis of availability of seats in a particular class.
- The child must have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
- The admission process focused on getting to know the student very well through interaction and academic assessment.
- Date/suitable time for academic assessment followed by interaction will be given at the time of registration.
Document Need for Registration:
- One passport size photograph of the child.
- One passport size photograph each of mother & father of the child.
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School(Class II onwards).
- Original Birth Certificate (admission in Nursery & Prep-I)
- In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate.
DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad) Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Rajnagar as per the official:
|Admission Fee (At the time of Admission)
|TUITION FEE (Monthly)
|Nursery & Prep
|I to XII
Facilities Offered by DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad)
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad). It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttar Pradesh:
- Computer Education
- Science Laboratories
- Dance Room
- Art Room
DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad) Contact Details
Address: DPS Rajnagar Extension, Behind HRIT Campus, Morta, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003
Phone Number: 18002700575, +91 9205472615 / 16
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Rajnagar Extension (Ghaziabad)
The Delhi Public School Society is recognized through its academic world for its progressive approach and commitment towards excellence. Distinction and diversity are the twin hallmarks of its philosophy. Today it stands as a citadel of learning and a harbinger of quality, consciousness committed to develop the young minds.