DPS Silchar is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nur. I to class VIII. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Silchar regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible mean.
|Name||Delhi Public School Silchar|
|Classes Offered||Nur, I to class VIII|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for LKG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for UKG-Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Budurail, Kathal Road, Silchar Assam|
DPS Silchar Admission Process
Currently, DPS Silchar offers admission from Nur. I to class VIII. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- The Registration Form and Prospectus can be Purchased from School on payment of Rs 1000.
- registration form need to be duly filled and signed should be submitted before last date with all required documents and registration fee Rs 1000. Registration fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Incomplete and illegible and overwritten Registration Forms will be summarily rejected.
- The selection for Nursery will be held on the basis of an interaction.For classes I to VIII written test will be conducted
- The list of qualified candidates in the Admission Test will be displayed on the School Website and notice board. Admission will be strictly on merit basis only.
- Basic admission test of English and Mathematics and Hindi for classes I and above.
- The admission fee is to be deposited within 5 working days from the date of display of names of qualified candidates displayed.
- For Class II upwards, a Transfer Certificate from the institute last attended must be submitted along with the admission form
Documents need to be submitted
Duly filled and signed registration form
Two passport size coloured photograph of the student
Date of birth proof (issued by the Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority)
Photocopy of the current year’s report card and those of the last two years’ final exams
DPS Silchar Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Silchar as per the official:
Facilities Offered by DPS Silchar
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Silchar. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Assam:
- Digital classrooms
- Smart Labs
- The Play Gym
- Composite Science Lab
- Computer Lab
- Sports facilities
List of co-curricular activities are:
- Arts and Crafts as a part of the regular curriculum.
- Performing Arts – Indian & Western Music
- Performing Arts – Dance: Indian
- Indian and Western Music Instruments
- Theatre: English & Hindi.
- Digitalized Smart Labs – Math Lab, Science Lab & Computer Lab.
- Educational Field Trips.
- Workshops / Seminars.
- Health & Fitness Programmes.
- Events / Celebrations
DPS Silchar Contact Details
Address: Budurail, Kathal Road, Silchar Assam
Phone Number: +91-9401993344/9401883344
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Silchar
A valuable addition to the echelons of well established DPS schools, DPS Silchar, has been setup with focused perseverance of carrying forward the legacy of its parent organization – that of being an institute which is a compendium of holistic education and overall development of children.
1 thought on “DPS Silchar: Admission 2023-2024. Application Form, Fee Structure, Address”
When the registration form will be available for 2020-2021 with details please.