DPS Vindhyanagar is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Vindhyanagar regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Vindhyanagar|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Vindhyanagar, Distt – Singrauli(MP) – 486885|
|Phone Number||07805-245109, 07805-292500, 3080,3082|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
DPS Vindhyanagar Admission Process
Currently, DPS Vindhyanagar offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Office
- Registration form duly filled-in is to be submitted to the school along with the registration fees. Deposition of admission fees
- The registration form is non transferable even to the siblings and only the particular form issued by the school may be used for registration of your child.
- Admission to Nursery – II will be through observation /interaction which would be held on the same day. Both the parents should be present. Dates for observation/interaction will be intimated.
- There will be written tests for students seeking admission to classes III and above in the following subjects “Class III to V : English, Hindi, Mathematics, EVS” (Class VI to IX : English, Mathematics, Science).
DPS Vindhyanagar Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Vindhyanagar as per the official:
Facilities Offered by DPS Vindhyanagar
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Vindhyanagar. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Madhya Pradesh:
- Information Technology
- Music Room
- Primary Wing
DPS Vindhyanagar Contact Details
Address: Vindhyanagar, Distt – Singrauli(MP) – 486885
Phone Number: 07805-245109, 07805-292500, 3080,3082
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
About DPS Vindhyanagar
Delhi Public School has been serving the Society in the field of education for the last 64 years. There are presently as many as 140 Schools under its aegis both in and Outside India. The growing number of schools under this society signifies how the need to provide meaningful education to a large number of children desirous of growing into educated & liberated human beings has been fulfilled.
5 thoughts on “DPS Vindhyanagar: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Details.”
When you going to start new admission for 6th std
Class- 6 ke liye admission form Kab se mileage.
Kindly get in touch with the school whether the vacancy in class 6 is available or not.
Nursary admission form date
my child is a date of birth 16.12.2016