Gujarat State Tribal Education Society (GSTES) or EMRS Society is the authority that will release the official notification for Eklavya Model Residential School Admission 2022. The society will select candidates on the basis of marks secured by them in the entrance test. Interested parents who want to enroll their kids in these schools need to submit the offline application form before the last date. Please note that the candidate should belong to the ST category in order to get admission. In today’s post, we are going to provide all the necessary information related to Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) Gujarat Admission 2022.
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2022
The tentative schedule of the Eklavya Model Residential School Gujarat is given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of application form submission||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date for the submission of application form||2nd week of March 2022|
|Date of examination||3rd week of April 2022|
|Declaration of result||May 2022|
Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) Eligibility Criteria 2022
Those parents who want to apply on behalf of their ward need to make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The student should belong to a Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Currently, the student must be studying government school/ ashram school or recognized grant in aid school.
- Students must have passed the class 5th or equivalent from a recognized university at the time of admission.
EMRS Application Form 2022
The application process of Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) Gujarat Admission 2022 will take place offline. There is no online medium to deposit the application form. Go through the application process explained below to submit the form in an hassle-free manner.
- First of all, you will have to download the application form that Gujarat State Tribal Education Society (GSTES) or EMRS Society will release on its official website.
- After downloading the application form, you need to take a printout of the same.
- Then, you need to fill in all the necessary details in the application form in neat and clean handwriting.
- Make sure you provide all details accurately in the application form. Otherwise, the form can get rejected.
- It is also necessary to paste a photograph of the student on the application form.
- The duly filled application form should be sent in an envelope with Rs. 5/- stamp.
- The application form should reach the following address before the last date.
2nd Floor, Vabarsa Munda Bhin, Sector 10-A, Gandhinagar
- There is no application fee. However, candidates need to submit their application form along with an Rs. 5/- stamp.
- To take part in the entrance test, all candidates should have their admit cards with them.
- The admit cards will release in online mode through the official website.
- To download the admit card, candidates will have to visit the official website and provide their details.
- On an admit card, information like date, time and venue of the examination will be present.
- The school will not allow any candidate to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe even after the exam as might be required at the time of admission.
- The selection process of Eklavya Model Residential School is based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
- Please note that last year the entrance test didn’t take place due to covid 19 pandemic. The admission was offered on the basis of the student’s performance in the last class.
- However, in the year 2022, it is expected that the entrance exam will take place.
Result and Merit List
- The result of the entrance test will be declared online through the official website of the society.
- The result will be published in the form of a PDF file.
- The PDF file or the merit list will contain the following information.
- Form number
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Result Mark
- Merit Number
- Merit Category Detail
- Those students who will score more than cut-off marks will be invited to take part in the admission process.
- The admission is confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of admission fees.
Frequently Asked Question
Question – 1: What is the seat matrix or the number of seats available for admission into various Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS)?
Answer: The seat matrix of Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) is given in the following table.
|Name of the school||Boys Name||Girls Name||Total|
|EMRS Waghodiya (MSA)||105||102||207|
|EMRS Waghodiya – II||156||131||287|
|EMRS Shamlaji – II||139||139||278|
|EMRS Kherancha (Sainik School)||465||0||465|
|EMRS Nizar (Khodada)||241||273||514|
|EMRS Indu Vyara||131||164||295|
|EMRS Nandod (Gora)||196||204||400|
|EMRS Kawant (Sukhi Parivar EMRS)||191||193||384|
|EMRS Bilwan (Sainik School)||30||30||60|
Question – 2: Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) Gujarat follows the curriculum of which board?
Answer: The school follows the curriculum of GCERT as well as NCERT curriculum, where the medium of instruction is either Gujarati or English.
Question – 3: Is it possible to submit the application form online?
Answer: No, the application process for Eklavya Model Residential School will take place in offline mode only.
Question – 4: I am from the general category. Can I get admission to Eklavya Model Residential School?
Answer: No, these schools are open for admission to general category students only.