FuboTV is promoting itself as the future of Television. Rightly so because it brings an extensive range of entertaining content including live sports, movies, TV shows, etc. With the website fubo.tv/connect, you can get the world of captivating sports entertainment at your fingertips.
Recently, Forbes labeled Fubo as “a force in sports streaming”. It is so because Fubo is the World’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service. From top leagues and teams to popular shows and movies, it has everything for a sports fan.
One of the main reasons behind the popularity of FuboTV is that it is readily compatible with most devices. Go through this post to know and understand the method to stream FuboTV on various devices.
Introduction to FuboTV
|Name of the platform||FuboTV|
|Type of the platform||Streaming Television|
|Available In||United States, Canada, and Spain|
|Number of subscribers||1.5 Million +|
You can stream fubo on any of the following devices.
|Apple TV (4th Generation and newer)RokuAmazon Fire TVAndroid TVSamsung Smart TV (beta)LG Smart TVHisense Smart TVVizio SmartCastXbox OneXbox Series X/S||iOS mobile devicesAndroid mobile devicesChromecast (iOS and Android)||WindowsMacLinux|
Stream FuboTV on Various Devices
It is easy to watch FuboTV on a wide range of devices. You just need to know the correct steps to do so. Check the steps listed below to stream FuboTV on different devices.
Watch FuboTV on a Smart TV
Watching your favorite match on a bigger screen of your Smart TV feels amazing. Here is how you can stream FuboTV on a smart TV.
- First of all, you should make sure that your Smart TV has a smooth Internet connection.
- Launch the app store of your smart TV. The app store depends on the operating system of your Television.
- In the app store, you should search for “FuboTV”.
- After that, you must download and install the official fubo app.
- Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your account.
- You may now stream your favorite sports content.
Steps to watch FuboTV on a Streaming Device – Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more
- To begin the process, you must connect your streaming device to your TV.
- Next, open the app stream as per your streaming player.
- Look out for the “FuboTV” app and install the official application.
- Open the downloaded app and sign in to your fubo account.
- Finally, you can watch your favorite shows after logging into your account.
Stream FuboTV on a Computer
- Firstly, you should run your preferred web browser on your computer. You may run browsers like Chrome, firefox, opera, etc.
- After that, visit the fubo website i.e. fubo.tv/connect.
- Log into your FuboTV account using your credentials.
- The content will be ready for you to play once you are signed in.
Watch FuboTV on a mobile phone – Android or iPhone.
You can watch FuboTV on the go by streaming it on your Android or iPhone.
- Open the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) on your device.
- Search for “FuboTV” and download the FuboTV app.
- Launch the app and sign in with your FuboTV account credentials.
- Start streaming your favorite channels/ content on your smartphone or tablet.
FuboTV Subscription Plans 2023
Currently, FuboTV offers the following subscription plans
|Pro||163 Channels1000 Hours Cloud DVRWatch on up to 10 screens at once||$74.99 per month after a free trial|
|Elite||234 Channels1000 hours Cloud DVR4K includedWatch on up to 10 screens at once||$84.99 per month after a free trial|
|Premier||243 Channels1000 hours Cloud DVR4K includedWatch on up to 10 screens at onceShowtime||$94.99 per month after a free trial|
|Latino||59 Channels250 hours Cloud DVRWatch on up to 2 screens at Once||$24.99 per month after a free trial|
Note: Additional taxes and fees may apply as per location.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, with a Pro, Elite, and Premier subscription to fubo, you can record up to 1000 hours of content using cloud DVR space. However, a Latino subscription comes with only 250 hours of Cloud DVR space.
Yes, leagues like Premier League, Champions League, MLS, Ligue 1, Liga MX, etc. are available on the Fubo network.
You can watch shows like This Is Us, The Simpsons, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, House Hunters, Saturday Night Live, The Bachelor, Shark Tank, Chopped, Tucker Carlson Tonight, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Conners, Family Guy, Atlanta, etc.
Most of the fubo subscription plans allow you to stream content on up to 10 devices at once on your home internet connection. Plus, 3 on the go.
You can stream FuboTV on a wide range of devices including an Android phone and tablet, computer, iPhone, iPad, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV.