(51) What is the national Game of Japan?
[C] Ice Hockey
[D] Sumo wrestling
Answer: D (Sumo wrestling)
(52) Subroto cup is associated with which sport?
Answer: A (Football)
(53) Which of these international tennis events is played on a grass court?
[B] Australian Open
[C] US Open
[D] French Open
Answer: A (Wimbledon)
(54) Which of the following countries has never hosted Asian games?
Answer: C (Pakistan)
(55) India won its last Hockey Olympic Gold Medal in the year?
[A] 1972, Munich Olympic
[B] 1980, Moscow Olympic
[C] 1996, Atlanta Olympic
[D] 2000, Sydney Olympic
Answer: B (Moscow Olympic)
(56) Dhanraj Pillay is related to which sport?
Answer: C (Hockey)
(57) How many numbers of players are there in a team of Kho kho?
Answer: C (9)
(58) What is the national sport of China?
[C] Martial Arts
[D] Table Tennis
Answer: D (Table Tennis)
(59) The term “Beamer” is associated with which of the following games?
Answer: D (Cricket)
(60) Which of the following cricketer scored 1st Test century for India?
[A] Lala Amarnath
[B] C.K. Naidu
[C] Sunil Gavaskar
[D] Vinu Mankad
Answer: A (Lala Amarnath)
(61) Which of the following terms is not associated with Football?
[B] Free Kick
[C] Penalty Kick
[D] Penalty Stroke
Answer: D (Penalty Stroke)
(62) In which of the Asian Games (ASIAD) did India reach the best medals standing?
[A] 1951 at New Delhi
[B] 1982 at New Delhi
[C] 1986 at Seoul
[D] 1962 at Jakarta
Answer: B (1982 at New Delhi)
(63) Jahangir Khan is famous for which sport?
[C] Table Tennis
Answer: A (Squash)
(64) “Archery” is the national sport of which country?
[D] Sri lanka
Answer: C (Bhutan)
(65) The commonwealth game was started in which year?
Answer: D (1930)
(66) Which country has hosted the Asian Games for the maximum number of times?
Answer: A (Thailand)
(67) Michael Phelps is associated with which sports?
[B] Ice Hockey
Answer: D (Swimming)
(68) How many Tennis grand slams are there in a year?
Answer: C (4)
(69) When was the 1st One-day International Cricket Match played?
Answer: A (1971)
(70) How many players are there in one team in a Polo match?
Answer: A (4)
(71) French Open (one of the Grand slams of Tennis) is played on what type of surface?
Answer: C (Clay)
(72) Dronacharya Award is given to_______?
[A] Best Sportsman of the year
[B] Player who won the most number of medals in a year
[C] Best team of the year
[D] Person with excellence in sports coaching
Answer: D (Person with excellence in sports coaching)
(73) N Kunjarani Devi is a famous sports personality, associated with which of the following sport?
Answer: D (Weightlifting)
(74) Name the sports person who has won the most number of gold medals in Olympic Games?
[A] Nikolai Andrianov
[B] Boris Shakhlin
[C] Michael Phelps
[D] Jenny Thompson
Answer: C (Michael Phelps)