Spread over an area of 30 acres, the Genesis Global School is one of the finest schools that prepare the students for the challenges of the modern world. The school offers International curriculum as well CBSE curriculum and can be selected by the students as per their choice. It is day and residential (5 day and 7 day) school that offers classes from Pre-nursery to Grade 12. The process of admission into the school begins from September onwards and interested parents can apply for the same online.
Genesis Global School Basic Details
|Year of establishment||2009|
|Campus area||30 acres|
|Curriculum||CBSE & IB|
|Type of school||Private, co-educational school|
|Classes offered||Pre-nursery to Grade 12|
|Number of students||1500 approx|
|Teacher to student ratio||1:25|
|Admission process begins from||Final week of September|
|Availability of admission form||Online|
|Cost of admission form||Rs. 700/-|
|Contact address||A-12, Sector 132, Expressway, Noida – 201 304|
|Phone number||09711000498/ 560/ 625/ 626|
Genesis Global School Admission Process
- The parents can purchase the prospectus from the School’s website or from the Accounts Department of the school.
- They can pre-arrange a Campus visit and can decide after that whether they want to enroll their wards here.
- Those interested would be required to submit the Admission Form to the Admission’s Department with the set of prescribed documents.
- The admission form can be submitted online providing basic student information, parent information, upload documents & making payment.
- Parents’ will be then called along with the student, for a written test in English, Science and Maths. On the same day the Principal of the school will also meet the parent and the student.
- Results of the test will be declared within 48 hours and communicated over the phone/ email.
- Once Admission is granted parents can proceed to deposit the fees and submit the important documents.
Make sure to submit the following documents whenever required for successful registration and admission:
Documents to be submitted with the application form:
- Facility Opted For form
- Medical Form
- Transport Form
- Subjects Opted For (Applicable for students applying for Grade 9 (IGCSE) and above.)
- Original plus one copy of the students Birth Certificate (The original will be returned immediately after verification)
- Copy of the previous Report Cards for three years
- Parent’s PAN Card copy (applicable for Indian Nationals)
- Parent’s Aadhar Card copy (applicable for Indian Nationals)
- Personal Statement explaining why the applicant wants to join IB DP, if applying for the same
- Letter of recommendation from two teachers of the previous school, if applying for IB DP
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students
- Guardian Information Form For Scholars in Residence and all Foreign Students
- Escort Card/ ID Card Form
- Swimming Consent Form
- Transfer Certificate from the last School attended. Overseas students may submit a recommendation letter
Facilities available at Genesis Global School
Many facilities are available at the Genesis Global School which makes it one of the top schools of Noida. Let us have a look at some of the facilities that can be found here.
- Spacious e-classrooms
- Multimedia library
- Computerized labs
- Air-conditioned multi-sports indoor hall
- Swimming pool
- Three sports fields
- Tennis, badminton, basketball and squash courts, etc
- Horse riding arena
- CCTV surveillance
- Hostel facility
- Mess and canteen
- Transport facility- GPS enabled school buses
- Medical healthcare and check-ups
- Multi-purpose auditorium
- Music and dance rooms
- Art and craft center
- Activity room
- Career counseling
- Trips and excursions
Genesis Global School Fee Structure
Check the proposed fee structure of Genesis Global School in the table below.
|Particulars||Pre-nursery (IB PYP)||Nursery – KG (IB PYP)||Class 1 – 5 (IB PYP)||Class 6 – 10 (CBSE)||Class 11 & 12 (CBSE)|
|Admission fee||INR 40000||INR 40000||INR 40000||INR 40000||INR 40000|
|Security deposit||INR 40000||INR 40000||INR 40000||INR 40000||INR 50000|
|Tuition fee||INR 358000||INR 376000||INR 396000||INR 448000||INR 47200|
|Transport fee (Optional)|
|Noida/ Gr. Noida upto 8 kms||NA||INR 29000||INR 57000||INR 57000||INR 57000|
|Noida/ Gr. Noida beyond 8 kms||NA||INR 29000||INR 62000||INR 62000||INR 62000|
|Delhi/ Ghaziabad/ Faridabad||NA||INR 40000||INR 78000||INR 78000||INR 78000|
The fee structure for International Curriculum is as follows (from Grade 6 onwards):
|Particulars||Class 6 – 8 (IB MYP)||Class 6 – 10 (CAIE-IGCSE)||Class 11 & 12 (IB DP)|
|Admission fee||INR 40000||INR 40000||INR 40000|
|Security deposit||INR 40000||INR 50000||INR 70000|
|Tuition fee||INR 452000||INR 512000||INR 630000|
|Transport fee (Optional) same as above|
- Pre–Nursery: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm (if not using transport)
- Nursery to KG: 7:45 am to 3:15 pm
- Grade 1 to 12: 7:45 am to 3:15 pm
Address: A-12, Sector 132, Expressway, Noida – 201 304
Mobile no.: 09711000498/ 560/ 625/ 626
Email id: email@example.com
This article provides basic overview of the Genesis Global School to help the parents decide if they want to enroll their kids here. Although, care has been taken to provide correct details only, in case you find any discrepancy in the data, please let us know. You can leave your message in the comment section below.