Giannis Antetokounmpo is also known by his nickname “Greek Freak”. He is one of those basketball players who are making their names in the NBA circuit. His parents migrated to Greece from Nigeria in 1991. He is widely acclaimed for his amazing personality and lavish lifestyle. A large number of NBA fans want to know Giannis Antetokounmpo net worth in 2023.
Giannis Antetokounmpo started his Basketball practice in 2007. After years of hard work, he made his debut for Greece’s Under-20 national team in the year 2013. In today’s post, we are going to discuss Giannis Antetokounmpo net worth in 2023 along with various details of his life.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Net Worth
Giannis Antetokounmpo is one of the greatest basketball players of all time. As per estimates available on the Internet, Giannis Antetokounmpo Net Worth is around $110 Million. It is all due to his hard work and dedication to basketball. Let’s take a look at a quick bio of this star player.
|Full Name||Giannis Sina Ugo Antetokounmpo|
|Date of birth||6th December 1994|
|Country of origin||Athens, Greece|
|Source of Income||Professional Basketball, Investing, Brand, and Product Endorsement|
|Current Team||Milwaukee Bucks|
|Playing Career||2011 to present|
Giannis Antetokounmpo Salary
In 2023, the net worth of Greek Freak is $110 million. He is also among the highest-paid athlete in the world. He has already earned an impressive amount of over $146 million in his career.
Many of you will be surprised to know that he already has an agreement with Milwaukee Bucks for coming 5 years that is worth $228.2 million. Currently, he earns an annual salary of $39.3 million from his NBA club. His upcoming salary increments for the coming years are as follows:
Giannis Antetokounmpo Brand Endorsement
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s numbers are rocking both on and off the court. His total earnings over the past year are around $71.9 million. It includes the earnings coming from endorsements i.e. around 36 million. Giannis is one of those 36 basketball players who are on the list of 100 highest-paid athletes in the world.
Giannis Antetokounmpo has an iconic shoe deal with Nike. He signed a long-term deal with the brand in November 2017. He also bought some percentage shares of the Milwaukee Brewers. Google signed Giannis Antetokounmpo for the launch of Google Pixel 6 smartphone. In the same year, he also became the brand ambassador of WhatsApp.
Apart from this, Giannis Antetokounmpo is also dealing with JBL, Tissot, Disney, 2K Sports, Kronos Foods, Hulu, Nabisco, T-Mobiles, Budweiser, and Roblox. Also check Trae Young Net Worth
Awards and Achievements
Antetokounmpo is one of the league’s finest and well-known NBA players. The Greek Freak will be a force in the league for many years to come. A few of the major awards in his telly are as follows.
- Best Male Athlete ESPY Award – 2019
- Euroscar European Player of the Year- 2018
- EuroBasket All-Tournament Team- 2022
- EuroBasket Top Scorer- 2022
- NBA 75th Anniversary Team- 2021
- NBA All-Rookie Second Team- 2014
- 5× All-Defensive Selection: Second Team- 2017
- 5× All-Defensive Selection: First Team- 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- 6× All-NBA Selection: Second Team- 2017, 2018
- 6× All-NBA Selection: First Team – 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- NBA Most Improved Player- 2017
- NBA All-Star Game MVP- 2021
- 6× NBA All-Star- 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year- 2020F
- 2× NBA Most Valuable Player- 2019, 2020
- NBA Champion- 2021
- NBA Finals MVP – 2021
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Girl Friend, Family, and Personal Life
Giannis Antetokounmpo was born in Athens, Greece. His parents, Charles and Veronica, were immigrants from Nigeria. He has two older and two younger brothers. Giannis didn’t begin playing basketball until he was 11. He started his basketball career playing for the Filathlitikos youth league team.
- Parents: Greeks’s mother, Veronica was a former High Jumper, and father, Charles was a Nigerian football player.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Girlfriend: Mariah Riddlesprigger is Giannis’s girlfriend from a very long time. She is a former Volley Ball player by profession.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Children: Giannis has two cute kids Liam Charles Antetokounmpo and Maverick Shai Antetokounmpo.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Stats
Let’s take a look at various personal details about Giannis Antetokounmpo that are available on the Internet.
|Trae Young Height||6 feet 11 inch|
|Weight||243 lbs (110 Kg)|
|Trae Brothers||Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Kostas Antetokounmpo, Alex Antetokounmpo, and Francis Antetokounmpo|
|Relationship Status||Live-In Relationship|
|Brand Endorsement||JBL, Tissot, Disney, 2K Sports, Kronos Foods, Hulu, Nabisco, T-Mobiles, Budweiser, and Roblox.|
|College||Did not attend a college|
|Position||Power Forward, Center, and Forward|
Investment and Charity
Giannis Antetokounmpo is not only good at basketball but also has a sharp business minded personality. He is leading a nutrition brand by the name of Ready Nutrition. Additionally, he also holds some shares in the ownership of Milwaukee Brewers. The team shares its new owner’s announcement on tweeter.
Giannis runs a foundation in his father’s name Charles Antetokounmpo Family Foundation. He has been a community member of the Milwaukee Bucks. Charles also donated around $50,000 worth of food to charities on Thanksgiving.
In 2019, Giannis and his brothers started their own Academy “AntetokounBros”. Their main aim to run this academy is to help young boys and girls jump-start their professional basketball careers.
Giannis has an inspirational journey from living in poverty and being an immigrant to getting the most valuable player title in NBA. Let’s dive into the lifestyle of the Greek Freak.
- One of his first purchases was a PS4.
- His most expensive purchase to date is a $1.8 million mansion. Giannis Antetokounmpo House is one of the finest mansions in the area.
- He also prefers BMW more than other brands and owns an i8. Its price is around $150,000 and also got one for his brother. He is also been seen with a Range Rover and the good old GMC Yukon worth $50,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
According to sources available online, his net worth is $110 Million.
No, actually he is among the highest paid NBA player.
From brand endorsements, he is earning around $36 million.
No, he is one of the cleanest stars in the sport. He doesn’t have any tattoos on his body.