Medieval Indian History Gk Quiz Questions & Answers
21) Who among the following was known as Lakha Baksh?
(A) Mohammed Ghori
(B) Qutubuddin Aibak
Answer: B (Qutubuddin Aibak)
22) Sakambhari near Ajmer is a place related to emergence of which of the following dynasties?
Answer: D (Chauhanas)
23) Who among the following was considered as the “mixture of opposites”?
(A) Firuz Tughlaq
(B) Mohammed bin Tughlaq
(C) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
Answer: B (Mohammed bin Tughlaq)
24) “Rihla” was a work of which of the following?
(A) Mir Hasan Dehlvi
(B) Ibn Battuta
(C) Malik Murtaza
(D) Muhammad al-Idrisi
Answer: B (Ibn Battuta)
25) Which among the following is not a work of Amir Khusrau?
(A) Tughluq Nama
Answer: D (Tabqat-i-Naisiri)
26) Who among the following assumed the title of Islam Shah Suri?
(A) Shershah Suri
(B) Jalal Khan
(C) Ibrahim Khan Suri
(D) Firuz Shah Suri
Answer: B (Jalal Khan)
27) That part of land granted by the sultan to military chiefs for maintenance of a given number of troopers called?
Answer: B (Iqta)
28) In the reign of Firuz Shah Tughalq which of the following tax was 1/6 of the booty captured during war?
Answer: B (Khams)
29) Karkota Dynasty was confined to which of the following areas?
Answer: B (Kashmir)
30) Who invaded India in 1398 AD during the reign of Nasiruddin Mahmud of Tughlaq Dynasty?
(A) Chegiz khan
(B) Khijr Khan
Answer: C (Timur)
Current Affairs Quiz September 2021: Check here