Established in the year 1959, National Public School, Rajajinagar is one of the few schools in India that has full autonomy given by the Central Board of Secondary Education. This school is very famous for its world-class facilities and unique teaching methodology. Currently, there are around 1800 students enrolled in NPS Rajajinagar. For new admissions, priority is given to the siblings of the current students. The parents who want to enroll their children can download and submit the application form. The school offers classes from Kindergarten (KG) to class 12th level.
National Public School, Rajajinagar Overview
|Year of Establishment
|Type of School
|Co-Educational Private School
|Dr. K P Gopalkrishna
|Board of Affiliation
|Number of Students
|Criteria for admission
|As per school regulation (Priorities to the siblings of current students)
|Kindergarten: 8:10 AM to 12:00 PM
Primary, Middle and Senior School: 8:10 AM to 2:50 PM
|+91-80-23350361 / +91-80-23156772
National Public School, Rajajinagar Admission 2024-25
You may be aware of the fact that National Public School, Rajajinagar is one of the schools in Bangalore. That’s why every year it receives many times more applications than the number of available seats. The details related to the National Public School Rajajinagar Nagar admission 2024 are as follows.
- To start the application process, the parents have to download the registration form available on the official website of the school.
- After downloading the form, the parents/ students should fill the required details in a very neat and clean manner.
- All the details must be accurate as the documents will be verified later on.
- The duly filled application form along with the necessary documents needs to be submitted at the school reception.
- Also, parents need to pay Rs. 350/- as the registration fee for admission.
- The students who will get selected for admission will be called for document verification and payment of the admission fee.
- The documents required for admission are:
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- A copy of the last 3 years Academic Progress Report from the previous school (Applicable for Class 2 and above).
National Public School, Rajajinagar Selection Criteria
The school will offer admission to the students based on its rules and regulation. The priorities of the school are as follows.
- The first priority is for the siblings of the current students. Usually, the applications from siblings are twice the number of available seats.
- The second priority is for children of school teachers and staff members.
- 3rd priority is for the children of the school’s alumni.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- After that, the next preference is for the internationally mobile group coming from the schools outside India.
- Then, the priorities are given to minorities and students from other states according to the government rules.
National Public School, Rajajinagar Facilities
Here is the list of a few of the facilities available at the National Public School, Rajajinagar.
- Classrooms With Interactive Board Room And Resource Room
- Computer Lab
- Interactive Panel And Audio Visual Facilities
- Science Laboratory
- Library / Digital Resource Centre
- Mathematics Lab
- Art Room
- Music Room
- Resource Room
- Yoga Room
- Health Care Room
- Safety Measures
National Public School, Rajajinagar Contact Details
Address: NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, 1036 A Purandarapura, 5th Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru- 560 010, Karnataka, India
Phone Number: +91 80 2335 0361 / +91 80 231 56772
Fax: +91 80 2340 6592
Email Address: [email protected]
All the necessary measures are taken to provide the correct information in this post. However, if you think any of the detail is not accurate then you are requested to contact us through the comment section.