Holistic education is offered at the Nirmal Bhartia School, Dwarka where each student is provided equal and diverse learning opportunities that inspires them to achieve their potential. The school follows the curriculum prescribed by the CBSE and facilities of extra-curricular development are also provided at the school. Interested parents can enroll their wards into Ankur class. Admission into the higher classes can be granted on the basis of availability of seats. Application forms for admission are released in online mode.
Nirmal Bhartia School Basic Information
|Year of establishment||2006|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed school|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Campus area||2 acres approx.|
|Classes offered||Ankur to class 12|
|Teacher to student ratio||1:10|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Registration fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Contact address||Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 078|
|Phone number||011 45609702-06|
Facilities offered by the Nirmal Bhartia School
The Nirmal Bhartia School, Dwarka provides the students the following facilities:
- Labs and libraries
- Well-ventilated classrooms
- Sports facilities
- Healthcare facility
- Dance and music room
- Arts and activity center
- Transport facility
- Stem zone, etc
- The application form for Nirmal Bhartia School admission is released online on the official website of the school.
- In the application form, details like student information, academic record, residential information, information related to father, mother, sibling, etc is asked.
- Important documents (list given below) should also be uploaded into the form in scanned format.
- After the successful submission of online application, the students will be allowed to take part in the admission process.
- Admission is given to the candidates on the basis of criteria as decided by the school management.
- Parents can contact the school to get the complete details related to the Nirmal Bhartia School admission process.
Keep scanned copies of the following documents ready before applying for the admission:
- Passport sized photograph of the child, father and mother
- Child birth certificate
- For proof of residence, a copy of any one of the following documents:
- Ration card issued in the name of either of the parents, with the family name of the child
- Voter’s ID card of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Domicile Certificate of the child or of his/ her parents
- Aadhaar Card issued in the name of any of the parents or child
Nirmal Bhartia School Timings
The school timing for different classes are as follows:
- Ankur and Pallav – 8.00 am to 12.20 pm
- Class I onwards – 8.00 am to 2.15 pm
Address: Nirmal Bhartia School, Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 078
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: 011 45609702-06
Counted among the top schools of West Delhi, Nirmal Bhartia School receives a lot of queries regarding the admission process. To help the parents, this article provides information related to the admission process and other details as well. In case you find any kind of discrepancy in the details provided here, you can let us know through the comment section.