Counted among the top schools of Pune, the Sahyadri School aims to provide best quality education to its students. The school is a private, co-ed school that follows ICSE curriculum and offers classes from standard 4 to 12. Owing to its world-class infra and facilities, the school is able to offer a platform for all-round development of its students. Admission is offered into the school from classes 4 to 7 and in class 11. Interested parents can submit the application form and fee to the school’s office to be considered for the admission.
Sahyadri School Basic Information
|Year of establishment||1995|
|Type of school||Private, Co-ed|
|Grades offered||Class 4 to 12|
|Release of application||1st October|
|Mode of application||Availability- Both online & offline|
|Application fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Contact Address||Krishnamurti Foundation India, Post: Tiwai Hill, Tal: Rajgurunagar (Khed), Dist: Pune, Pin – 410 513|
|Phone number||+91 9422304265/ 9422304267/ 9422304276/ 9422308583|
Facilities Available @Sahyadri School
Some of the amazing facilities offered by the Sahyadri School is given below as:
- Smart classes
- Labs & library
- Arts & crafts center
- Dance classes
- Music classes
- Indoor & outdoor sports facility
- Activity hall, etc
Sahyadri School Admission Process
- The entry points to the school are in classes 4 to 7, and class 11. Admission forms for all classes are available from October 1st. Interviews for admissions are held in January and February.
- Application form for admission can obtained from the school by submitting the application fee by cash or demand draft in favor of ‘Sahyadri School, K.F.I.’.
- The application form can also be obtained from the official website of the school and submitted to the school along with a cheque or demand draft to the application form.
- All the important documents should also be enclosed with the application form and can be sent by Ordinary Post, Registered Post or Speed Post to the school.
- For admission to class 4, a child should be in the range of 8.5 to 9.5 years of age.
Details of the Sahyadri School fee structure has been provided below. Payment of school fee can be done through school’s website or through HDFC net banking.
|Particulars||For Indian student||For Foreign national students|
|Non-recurring (One Time)|
|Prospectus & application form||Rs. 500/-||USD 25|
|Registration fee||Rs. 2000/-||USD 100|
|Admission fee||Rs. 10000/-||USD 500|
|Interest free caution deposit||80% of the school annual fee||80% of the school annual fee|
|Boarder’s personal account for all students||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Recurring (Per Year)|
|Annual school fee foe new students (classes 4 to 10)||Rs. 5,50,000/-||USD 12,000|
|Annual school fee for class 11||Rs. 6,00,000/-||USD 12,500|
Address: Krishnamurti Foundation India, Post: Tiwai Hill, Tal: Rajgurunagar (Khed), Dist: Pune, Pin – 410 513
Telephone No: +91 2135 228008, 228009, 228004
Mobile No: +91 9422304265 / 9422304267 / 9422304276 / 9422308583
Email ID: email@example.com
Caution has been taken to provide genuine information related to the Sahyadri School in this post. However, if you find any discrepancy in the article, you can communicate to us through your message in the comment section below. You can also share with us your queries or suggestions, if any.