To create and provide learning opportunities to the students and help them enhance their inner potential is the main aim of the SGVP International School. Sprawling over an area of 52 acres, the school has state-of-the-art infrastructure and the most advanced amenities that facilitate the development of its students. Affiliated to CISCE, it is a private, English medium, all boys’ school. Forms for admission is released in both online and offline mode and can be obtained upon payment of Rs. 1000/-.
SGVP International School Basic Information
|Year of establishment||1999|
|Campus area||52 acre|
|Principal||Mrs. Padma Kumar|
|Type of school||Private, all boys|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Class offered||Junior KG to class XII|
|Availability of hostel||From grade VI onwards (optional)|
|Student to teacher ratio||14:1|
|Beginning of admission process||Jr. KG to Grade I: November onwards
Grade VI & VII: December onwards
|Mode of registration||Online & offline both|
|Registration fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Commencement of classes||Jr. KG to Grade VIII & XI: In the month of June
Grades IX, X & XII: 1st April every year
|Contact address||Nr. SGVP Circle, S-G Highway, PO- Chandlodiya, Chharodi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382 481|
|Phone number||+91 2717 242137/ 8, +91 9979 880 371, +91 9824 600 401|
SGVP International School Admissions
- Admission form is made available at the school office against payment of Rs. 1000/- as registration fee.
- The form can also be downloaded from the link provided on official school’s website and fees could be paid later while submitting it.
- Once duly filled-in, the admission form can be submitted along with required documents.
- A formal interaction with the child and parents is held on the same day. A written assessment will be conducted for admissions in grade V onward if required.
- Depending on the performance during interaction and in the written assessment, candidates will be shortlisted for admission.
- Important documents of the candidates will be verified and only after it they will be offered final admission.
- Once admission is cleared, parents are required to pay the first installment of fees and complete other documentation work immediately.
- Separate personal interaction will be held with the child and parents for admission consideration in hostel.
- Photocopy of academic reports of last two years – For grade 1 onward
- Photocopy of child’s birth certificate (Notarized copy if the certificate is not in English)
- 2 latest passport size photographs of the student
- 1 passport-size photograph of the father & mother each (to be pasted on the form)
- Photo ID and residence proof of Father/ Guardian & Mother – Photocopy
- PAN card of both the parents – Photocopy
- Aadhar Card of the child – Photocopy
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card (for students seeking admission in class 11th)
- Passport copy of both the parents along with Visa (for NRI students)
- Passport copy of student along with student visa (for NRI students)
- Original School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate from previous school
- Final Academic Report (Result card) of the last academic year – Photocopy
- Original Migration Certificate (for admission in grade 11 only)
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (if applicable)
- A copy of Study Visa required to study in India/ Passport – For NRI students
- For admission in Jr. KG, the child should have completed 3 years and 6 months as on 31st May in the year of admission.
- For admission in corresponding grades the age should be calculated accordingly.
Facilities available at SGVP International School
The facilities available at the SGVP International School are what make it one of the best schools of Ahmedabad. Check out some of these facilities below.
- Smart classes
- Labs and libraries
- IT and multimedia center
- Hostel facility
- Sports center- basketball, cricket, football, horse riding, karate, volleyball, skating, etc
- Swimming pool
- Yoga classes
- Activity rooms
- Medical healthcare
- Resource center
- Art and craft
- Inter-house activities
- Jr. KG to Grade IV: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Grade V to XII: 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
- School Office: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Hostel Office: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
SGVP International School Contact Details
Address: Nr. SGVP Circle, S-G Highway, PO- Chandlodiya, Chharodi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382 481
Phone no.: +91 2717 242137/ 8, +91 9979 880 371, +91 9824 600 401
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic information related to the SGVP International School has been provided in this article above. Care has been taken to provide only genuine information. However, if you still find any kind of discrepancy you can leave your message in the comment section.