St. Thomas’ School Kolkata, established in the year 1789 is one of the oldest schools of the country. High-quality education is provided to the students here along with platform for extra-curricular activities so that they excel in all rounds of life. It is an all-boys school with an infrastructure sprawling over an area of 26 acres. Other than a great infra, the school also has a team of dedicated and committed staff to achieve the goal of providing all-round development of the children enrolled here. Interested parents who are looking forward to enroll their wards in this school can find details about the same from this post.
Basic Information of St. Thomas’ School Kolkata
The table below provides an overview about the St. Thomas’ School, Kolkata:
|Year of establishment||1789|
|Type of school||Private, all boys school|
|Classes offered||Kindergarten to class 12th|
|Area of campus||26 acres|
|Medium of instructions||English|
|Commencement of academic session||In the month of April|
|Contact address||4, Diamond Harbour Road, Kidderpore, Kolkata – 700 023, India|
|Email address||[email protected]|
|Phone number||033 2479 3241, 033 2439 9615|
Eligibility Criteria for St. Thomas’ School Admission 2023
- Before participating in the admission process, it is important that the parents make sure that their wards meet the eligibility criteria laid down by the school.
- For admission to a particular class, it is important that the student has studied and passed the exam of the previous class from a recognized school.
- Rest details regarding the eligibility criteria can be found by visiting the school’s office.
St. Thomas’ School Admission Process
- Interested parents can fill an application form for admission of their wards into the St. Thomas’ School.
- Application form can be obtained by the parents by visiting the office of the school.
- To fill the application form, basic personal and educational details of the candidates will be asked.
- After providing all the details correctly in the application form, it should be submitted back at the school’s office.
- Candidates whose applications are received in time will be intimated about the further process of admission.
- Such candidates need to report to the school along with their important documents in original.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified after which they will be considered for final admission.
- Selection of candidates for admission will be done as per the rules decided by the management of the school.
- To find the details about the selection and admission process, the parents are suggested to visit the school or the official website.
Facilities Available at St. Thomas’ School, Kolkata
Check out some of the major facilities offered by the St. Thomas’ School below that makes it one of the best schools of Kolkata:
- Smart classrooms
- Three large playgrounds
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Laboratories
- Two libraries
- Music room
- Outdoor stage
- Two basketball courts
- Cricket pitch
- Hostel (Two Dormitories- Senior & Junior)
- Technical Training Centre
St. Thomas’ School Contact Info
- Contact address: 4, Diamond Harbour Road, Kidderpore, Kolkata – 700 023, India
- Phone no.: 033 2479 3241, 033 2439 9615 (Direct)
- Fax no.: 2439 9615
- Email id: [email protected]
- Official website: www.stsboys.com
This article provides the parents important details related to the St. Thomas’ School, Kolkata. Although care has been taken to provide only correct details here, in case you find any inconsistency, you can let us know about the same. Kindly drop your suggestions or queries in the comment section below.
Check: Ten oldest schools in India