Every year on April 17th, people throughout the world celebrate World Haemophilia Day. The purpose of this day, which honours haemophiliacs, is to spread awareness and pave the way for a better world for everyone. World Haemophilia Day is currently celebrated on a global scale to raise awareness and provide patients with improving accessibility to specialized treatment. The goal of World Hemophilia Day is to gather together individuals all over the world who suffer from bleeding problems.
World Haemophilia Day 2022: History
The World Federation of Hemophilia founded World Hemophilia Day on April 17, 1989. It’s the WFH’s goal to raise awareness about the current worldwide novel coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic among the general public so everybody may enjoy the big event safely. World Hemophilia Day will celebrate its 31st anniversary on April 17, 2022. The fact that this event has lasted so long shows how dedicated and passionate the society is.
World Haemophilia Day 2022: Meaning of Haemophilia
We should make people aware regarding haemophilia, but first we should understand what it is. It’s a blood coagulation illness passed down through families that causes the patient’s blood to clot very slowly. This implies that even a little injury might result in significant bleeding in a haemophiliac. Hemophiliacs often have internal injuries for no apparent cause, such as a puncture or wound. Internal bleeding harms the body’s organs and tissues, and it can be fatal for the individual who is bleeding inside. Treatment options focus on controlling symptoms rather than treating illness. Hemophilia affects approximately 1 in 10,000 persons worldwide.
World Haemophilia Day 2022: Symptoms & Treatment
- Inflammation of the joints. It commonly impacts the elbows, knees, and feet, causing swelling, discomfort, and stiffness in the bones.
- Bleeding further into skin or muscular and surrounding tissues, resulting in a blood clot in the region.
- Mouth and gum bleeding, as well as bleeding that is difficult to stop when a tooth is lost.
- Post-circumcision bleeding.
- Bleeding after immunizations.
- A child’s brain bleeding after a tough birth.
- Blood in the faeces.
- Consistent and difficult-to-stop nosebleeds.
Blood clotting component replacement is the most effective technique to cure haemophiliac patients. By injecting industrially processed factor concentrations, this may be accomplished. The treatments may be learned by haemophiliacs such that they might halt bleeding episodes and perhaps even avoid major bleeding episodes by completing the injections on a constant schedule.
The best way to avoid major complications is to get excellent medical treatment from physicians and nurses who are well-versed in the illness. A thorough Hemophilia Treatment Facility is frequently the perfect idea for therapy. HTCs not only give treatment for the disorder’s symptoms, but they also educate their patients on how to be healthy in the long term.
World Haemophilia Day 2022: Theme
A large element of this day has always been getting together with loved ones to celebrate World Hemophilia Day. This year’s World Hemophilia Day 2021, on the other hand, is all about remaining at home and connecting with those impacted by haemophilia through an internet-connected gadget. So here is how you might help promote World Hemophilia Day consciousness in your community.
- Individuals with haemophilia should require medical help and share their stories on the WFH webpage so that others may learn from their situations.
- Provide a secure online environment for Haemophilia sufferers to express themselves.
- Spread the word about World Haemophilia Day by distributing flyers and other materials in your neighbourhood or online.
World Haemophilia Day : Significant Facts
- Blood-clotting disease haemophilia is a condition that runs in families.
- Haemophilia prevents the body from making blood clots, therefore persons with the condition take long time to contain blood.
- Haemophilia affects women in a rare form.
- Around the globe on World Haemophilia Day, several well-known buildings are lit up red to promote awareness and support individuals suffering with hereditary bleeding diseases.
World Haemophilia Day : Messages
Please keep in mind, on this World Hemophilia Day, that you’re not fighting this battle individually. Solicit assistance and provide a shoulder to rely on. Here on World Hemophilia Day, remain alive and healthy.
World Hemophilia Day should be dedicated to raising awareness of bleeding diseases and working for a cure. On this World Hemophilia Day, be cautious.
The efficient functioning of the human body is ensured by the presence of blood, a particular liquid. Keep it safe and secure. I hope you have a wonderful World Hemophilia Day and that you stay well.
The goal of World Hemophilia Day is to raise awareness about bleeding diseases and the treatments available. Here on World Hemophilia Day, remain healthy and safe.
Wear red to commemorate World Hemophilia Day and show your support for the haemophilia community as a whole. I hope you have a wonderful World Hemophilia Day and stay well.