Born on May 13th, 1993, Morgan Wallen is one of the most talented and highly-paid singers on the planet. His latest release, “Dangerous: The Double Album” has topped the Billboard 200 chart. This rising star in the music industry has made a good amount of money in the past few years. Watching his immense success a lot of us internet users might want to know Morgan Wallen net worth 2023 which is around $12 million.
Morgan Wallen has seen his net worth rise steadily. Many of you might be unaware of the fact that Wallen is from a humble background. Let’s take a closer look at how Morgan Wallen has achieved such success and how he has been able to accumulate such a sizeable wealth.
Morgan Wallen Net Worth 2023
As per our online research, the net worth of Morgan Wallen is approximately $12 Million. A great portion of his wealth comes from concerts and live shows. Apart from this, brand and product endorsements are also contributing to the growing net worth of Morgan Wallen. He is counted among one of the richest singers in the world.
Along with endorsing products, Wallen has also partnered with a number of brands. These brands include telecommunications company T-Mobile and international auto manufacturer Ford.
Wallen’s success is the result of his immense hard work and dedication. Let’s take a quick look at the following table to know how much Morgan Wallen make per year.
|Full Name||Morgan Cole Wallen|
|Nationality||United States of America (USA)|
|Profession||Singer, Song-Writer, Multi-Instrumentalist|
|Birthplace||Tennessee, United States|
|Brand Deals and Endorsements||T-Mobile, Ford, Gap, Dr. Pepper|
|Other Notable Works||Official Spokesperson of National Wild Turkey Federation|
Morgan Wallen Early Life
Morgan Wallen was born and brought up in Winchester, Tennessee. During school, he participated in a number of after-school activities including soccer, basketball, and cross-country.
Wallen credits his mother for his love for music. She was an avid music fan. In high school, Wallen was actively involved in his school’s theatre program and theatre productions. He also played bass music for some time with his middle school band.
Biography and Personal Life
The mainstream media channels keep trying their best to know who Morgan Wallen’s Girlfriend is. Well, the singing sensation doesn’t reveal much of his personal life. Thankfully, we are able to gather some less-know information on Morgan Wallen’s Personal Life. Check out the table below.
|Morgan Wallen Age||30 Years|
|Mother’s Name||Leslie Wallen|
|Father Name||Tommy Wallen|
|Morgan Wallen Son||Indigo Wilder|
|Sister/ Brother||Mikaela Wallen and Ashline Wallen|
|Morgan Wallen Girlfriend||Paige Lorenze|
|Morgan Wallen Ex-Girlfriend||Katie Smith|
Morgan Wallen’s Wife or Girlfriend
There is no doubt that Morgan Wallen is the hottest star in the music industry right now. His name and fame are rising continuously. The fans are curious to know who he is dating now. From his past relationships to his current girlfriend, we have got it all covered. Let’s go through the following points to know more.
- Morgan Wallen and Paige Lorenze are dating each other since October 2020.
- Paige and Morgan first met in 2018 when they were both touring with their respective bands.
- Paige Lorenze is also a well-known singer. She rose to fame with her breakout hit “Walking on Sunshine” in 2017.
- Wallen was previously engaged to Katie Smith. However, they called off their engagement after a couple of years of dating.
- Morgan Wallen son, Indigo Wilder, was born in the year 2020. He now co-parents the baby with his former girlfriend Katie Smith.
Morgan Wallen Music Career
Morgan Wallen did a lot of different jobs to save up enough money to pursue his musical dream. After two years of saving and performing at music festivals, Wallen finally had enough money to pursue music full-time.
He got his breakthrough success in the year 2018 with the release of his singles “Up Down,” “Mexican Whipped,” and “Freaks,”. We can say that 2019 was a dream year for Morgan Wallen. Almost all his singles were hits in 2019.
Morgan Wallen Concert
If you are a fan then you may check the upcoming Morgan Wallen Concert Live Shows in 2023. The official name of the concert is Morgan Wallen One Night at a Time. Here is the list of all upcoming concert of Morgan Wallen:
- 15th March 2023 – Auckland, New Zealand
- 19th March 2023 – CMC Rocks Festival, Willowbank, QLD
- 21st March 2023 – Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia
- 24th March 2023 – Melbourne, Australia
- 15th April 2023 – Milwaukee, WI
- 20th April 2023 – Louisville, KY
- 22nd April 2023 – Oxford, MS
- 4th May 2023 – Jacksonville, FL
- 5th May 2023 – West Palm Beach, FL
- 6th May 2023 – Tampa, FL
- 20th May 2023 – East Rutherford, NJ
- 2nd June 2023 – Atlanta, GA
- 23rd June 2023 – Chicago, IL
- 15th July 2023 – Petco Park
- 20th July 2023 – Chase Field
- 22nd July 2023 – Sofi Stadium
- 12th August 2023 – Ohio Stadium
- 23rd September 2023 – Montreal, QC\
Awards Won by Morgan Wallen
- Country Music Association Awards 2019
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2019
- Billboard Music Awards 2021
- Country Now Awards 2021
- American Music Awards 2022
10 Less Known Facts about Morgan Wallen
Here are some fantastic facts about Morgan Wallen that you might be unaware of.
- Morgan Wallen’s father was a baptist pastor.
- At the age of 16, Morgan Wallen had his first performance at a local fair in Georgia.
- He competed in the sixth season of “The Voice”. He was eliminated during the Playoffs round.
- Wallen used to sing in church at the age of 3 years.
- Morgan played baseball in college. However, he chooses music over baseball.
- His first single “The Way I Talk” was released on February 3, 2017.
- His mother Lesli Wallen was a teacher.
- Kevin Hart is the favourite actor of Morgan Wallen.
- Morgan Wallen is extremely famous on Instagram with more than 4.3 Million followers.
- Wallen traded in his sunburnt Silverado car for a new Roush.
Morgan Wallen Body Measurement
- Morgan Wallen Height – 5 Feet 10 inches
- Eyes Colour – Blue
- Hair Colour – Light Brown
- Morgan Wallen Weight – 70 KG
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, he has several tattoos.
es, he donates money every now and then to various organizations including BMAC (the Black Music Action Coalition).
Morgan Wallen’s monthly Salary is around $40k.
A few of the top albums and songs of Morgan Wallen are as follows.
More Than My Hometown – 2021 song
If I Know Me – 2018 album
Up Down – 2018 song
865 – 2021 song
Dangerous: The Double Album – 2021 Album
Whiskey Glasses – 2018 Song
Yes, a few of the cars Morgan Wallen has are as follows.
He makes around $80k per show.
Around $5 Million