Thank you for visiting EduDwar!
The following terms and conditions belong to the use of Edudwar.com.
You access to our website means you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not use Edudwar if you are not satisfied with our terms and conditions.
EduDwar and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for whatever the materials available on EduDwar. We reserve our right for all intellectual property. In that case you are not allowed to:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from EduDwar
- Republish material from Edudwar
- Redistribute content from Edudwar
- Regenerate, duplicate or copy material from Edudwar
Certain portions of Edudwar give users an opportunity to post or exchange information. At Edudwar, we do not edit, filter, review or publish comments prior to their availability at our website. Comments published at our website do not reflect our opinion, instead the opinion of people who posted it. Therefore, we are not liable for comments or any liability, damages or expenses causes because posting or availability of comments at our website.
We reserve our rights to monitor all comments and remove it if found inappropriate, offensive or do not follow our terms and conditions.
Therefore, we request users to post relevant comments which are useful for themselves and others as well. Let’s together create an educated world.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The below listed organized are allowed to link to our website without any written approval:
- Government agencies;
- News organizations;
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same way as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These websites may link if it (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may also consider and approve linking request from the following organizations upon verification:
- dot.com community sites;
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- internet portals;
- online directory distributors;
- educational institutions and trade associations. And
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
Please write to us with required details, we may consider your question upon verification. No use of Edudwar’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written permission or approval you are not permitted to craft frames around our webpages that can alter the appearance or visual presentation of our website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. No link (s) should appear on any website that can be treated as obscene or criminal, libelous, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Your Privacy is also crucial to us!
We hold our rights to request you for the removal or any particular or all links available at our website. You are liable to promptly remove links upon request. We can also make changes in our terms & conditions anytime.
Removal of links from our website
If you find certain link which is offensive then feel free to intimate us anytime. We are happy to consider your request and remove the links.
We do not promise that the material available at our website is 100% accurate and up to date. However, we try our level best to maintain the accuracy.
For maximizing extent allowed by appropriate law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions associated to our website and the use of Edudwar. Nothing in the said disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
The boundaries and exclusions of accountability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, along with liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Till the time, our website and information and services are available free of cost, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any nature.