Kyle Richards made her acting debut with the TV show Police Woman in 1974 but gathered worldwide appreciation and recognition for her role of Lindsay Wallace in the super hit horror movie Halloween (1978). She has appeared in a number of movies and television show and is a main cast member of reality TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills since 2010. Combined with her husband Mauricio Umansky, Kyle Richards net worth 2023 stands at $110 millions and is one of the richest TV show actress in the industry.
Kyle Richards Net Worth 2023
|Net worth||$110 million|
|Fees per season||$270k|
|Most popular movie||Halloween (1978)|
Interesting Facts about Kyle Richards
Here are some interesting facts about Kyle Richards that not many people are aware of:
- She is the daughter-in-law of Estella Sneider.
- Kyle began acting at a very early age alongside her sister Kim Richards.
- In 1980s, Kyle battled an eating disorder and weighed 99 lbs.
- Renowned late actor Dick Sargent was her acting mentor.
- Socialites Nicky Hilton and Paris Hilton are nieces of Kyle Richards.
Kyle Richards Early Life
Richards was born on January 11 1969 in Los Angeles, California to Kathleen Mary Richards and Kenneth Edwin Richards. She was named Kyle after Kyle Rote, a football player who played for the New York Giants. Her parent separated in 1972 and Kathleen later remarried twice more. Richards has an older half-sister from her mother’s first marriage to Lawrence Avanzino, Kim Richards, and three paternal half-siblings from her father’s first marriage.
In 1988, Richards married Guraish Aldjufrie from Indonesia at the age of 18 while she was pregnant with their daughter Farrah Brittany. However, they got separated in 1990 and divorced two years later. Richards met her second husband, Mauricio Umansky, a Los Angeles real estate agent, in 1994. The couple wed on January 20, 1996, when Kyle was 4 months pregnant with their first daughter. The couple have three daughters- Alexia Simone, Sophia Kylie and Portia.
|Years active||1974 – present|
|Date of birth||January 11, 1969|
|Spouse||Mauricio Umansky (m. 1996) Guraish Aldjufrie (m. 1988; div. 1992)|
|No. of children||4|
|Parents||Kathleen Mary Richards (mother) Kenneth Edwin Richards (father)|
Check: world’s richest actresses
Acting Career & Business Interests
Richards’ acting career began in 1974 when he got the role of Julia in the television series Police Woman. Other than this, she also appeared in historical drama television series Little House on the Prairie alongside her sister Kim Richards. Richards appeared on many TV shows during the 70s including Vega$, Flying High, Time Express, Fantasy Island, Carter Country and others. Richards got worldwide popularity by portraying Lindsey Wallace in the slasher film Halloween (1978) alongside Jamie Lee Curtis. She is also a main cast member on Bravo’s reality television show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Richards owns a clothing line for shopping network HSN inspired by her personal style. She is also the owner of a chain of boutiques ‘Kyle by Alene Too’ in The Hamptons and New York City. In November 2021, Richards opened a luxury resort and lounge wear boutique Kyle x Shahida in Palm Desert.
With her husband, Kyle Richards is one of the “First Families” of the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles meaning they have donated more than US$100,000 for the cause of the hospital. Kyle also held fundraisers for the CHLA in 2013 and 2019, which were featured on the Real Housewives.
Also check: Jami Gertz Net Worth
Awards & Accolades Won By Kyle Richards
For her performance in movies, especially as a child actor, Kyle Richards has been nominated many times for different awards and accolades. Here are some of the topmost nominations earned by Kyle Richards.
- 1982 Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films for Best Supporting Actress in the movie The Watcher in the Woods.
- 1982 Young Artist Awards for Best Young Motion Picture Actress in the movie This Is Kate Bennett…
- 1984 Young Artist Awards for Best Young Actress in a Movie Made in the movie Television This Is Kate Bennett…
- 1985 Young Artist Awards for Best Young Actor/Actress in a Cable Series or Program in the show Down to Earth.
- 2019 People’s Choice Awards Favorite Reality TV Star in the show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
- 2022 MTV Movie & TV Awards Most Frightened Performance in the movie Halloween Kills.
Answer: $110 million
Answer: Halloween (1978)
Answer: Working in the entertainment industry since a very long time has made Kyle Richards rich. Acting and other business ventures are the main source of income for the actress.