Check Sundar Pichai net worth 2023, his salary, annual income, assets, investments, salary, fees and other major details.
Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Alphabet Inc. and its subsidiary company Google. Pichai started working in Google in 2004 as the head of product management and development and has come a long way since then becoming its CEO in 2015. Since 2019, he has been the CEO of its parent company Alphabet Inc. as well. As a CEO, he not only receives a handsome salary but also holds major shares in Google along with Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the original founders of Google. Every source of earning combined makes Sundar Pichai net worth 2023 at around 1.31 billion dollars.
Sundar Pichai Net Worth in 2023
Here is a brief detail about CEO of Google net worth, Sundar Pichai income, salary per month in rupees and other information.
|Sundar Pichai Net Worth 2023||$1.31 billion (est.)|
|Sundar Pichai Net Worth in rupees||Rs 10,800 crores (est.)|
|Sundar Pichai salary||$242 million plus (est.)|
|Sundar Pichai Annual income||$242 million plus (est.)|
|Sundar Pichai salary per month in rupees 2023||Rs.176 crore plus (approximate)|
Sundar Pichai Personal Information
Sundar Pichai was born on 10 June 1972 in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India to Regunatha and Lakshmi Pichai. His father was an electrical engineer while his mother was a stenographer. Pichai was always a bright student and earned his metallurgical engineering degree from IIT Kharagpur. For further studies, he went to USA where he got his MS degree from Stanford University and then an MBA degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
He started his career with McKinsey & Company where he worked in engineering and product management at Applied Materials and in management consulting. Pichai joined Google in 2004, where he led the product management and innovation efforts for Google’s client software products, including Chrome, Chrome OS, Google Drive, Gmail, etc. In 2015 he was appointed the CEO of Google and in 2019 he became the CEO of Alphabet Inc. Pichai is married to Anjali Pichai, whom he met in IIT Kharagpur and has two children Kavya and Kiran Pichai.
|Birthplace||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Date of birth||10 June 1972|
|No. of children||2|
|Children||Kavya Pichai, Kiran Pichai|
|Parents||Regunatha Pichai, Lakshmi Pichai|
Sundar Pichai Net Worth as in 2023
Sundar Pichai manages the overall working of Google and Alphabet Inc. for which he gets paid handsomely. He gets an annual salary of 242 million dollars+ for his role as Alphabet’s CEO. His salary comes in the form of basic salary of $2 million and along with this he also owns significant share in the company. Pichai owns a total of 88,693 Alphabet shares, representing 0.01% of the company’s total shares outstanding. All his shares, investments and salary included the total net worth of Sundar Pichai in 2023 stands at massive 1310 million dollars or $1.31 billion.
Sundar Pichai Lifestyle- Daily Routine, Houses and cars owned
Sundar Pichai lives a very decent life despite being the Chief Executive of Alphabet and having a net worth of 1.31 billion dollars. He gave a little brief of his daily lifestyle mentioning he is not a morning person but still wakes up between 6:30 and 7 am and loves having tea, omelet and toast for breakfast. Before leaving his bed, he likes to read a copy of Wall Street Journal and goes over New York Times as well. He likes to keep himself fit and usually does so by walking, a lot. He can be found roaming all around the company and attends his meeting while walking as well. In his own words, it helps him think.
Now coming over to the houses owned by Sundar Pichai, he is the proud owner of a beautiful mansion Santa Clara County situated in Los Altos Hills, California. This house was bought for 40 million dollars, spreads over an area of over 4000 square foot and incorporates all the world-class amenities. It features three bedrooms, five bathrooms and luxury amenities like a tennis court and a miniature golf field. He also owns 3.17-acre land at the southwest of Westwind Way and La Paloma Road. Not much detail is known about this house and that construction is going on for some time now. This new mansion will be a two-story building consisting of a swimming pool, reflecting pond, spa, elevator, gym, wine cellar and solar panels.
Pichai does not have a huge car collection but he does have quite a few interesting cars standing in his garage. All these cars are quite luxurious but he owns them more out of comfort rather than interest.
Here’s a list of cars that Sundar Pichai currently owns.
- Mercedes S650- Rs. 2.70 crores
- BMW 730 LD- Rs. 1.35 crores
- Mercedes Benz V Class- Rs. 73 lakhs
- Toyota HIace- Rs. 35 Lakhs
Sundar Pichai Inspirational Quotes
Sundar Pichai has worked and struggled hard to become what he is now, CEO of one of the most powerful companies of the world. He has given many quotes, some of which are quite inspiring and worth sharing.
- “Wear your failure as a badge of honor!”
- “As a leader, it is important to not just see your own success, but focus on the success of others.”
- “A person who is happy is not because everything is right in his life, He is happy because of his attitude towards everything in his life is right.”
- “Let yourself feel insecure from time, it will help you grow as an individual.”
- “You might fail a few times, but that’s Ok. You end up doing something worthwhile which you learn a great deal from.”
Lesser-known facts about Sundar Pichai
Here are few lesser-known facts about Sundar Pichai that not many people know.
- His full name is not Sundar Pichai but Pichai Sundararajan.
- Pichai holds three degrees- B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur, MS from Stanford University and MBA from University of Pennsylvania.
- Sundar Pichai was a contender for the CEO’s position at Microsoft but instead Satya Nadella got it.
- He married the love of his life Anjali Pichai in a small ceremony.
- His wife Anjali Pichai works for the renowned software company Intuit as Business Operation Manager.
- Pichai was very good at cricket and football and wanted to become a professional cricket player when he was young.
- He started his first job as a management consultant in McKinsey & Company.
- Pichai was awarded the Padma Bhushan, third-highest civilian award, from the Government of India in 2022.
- He drew publicity for firing a Google employee who wrote a ten-page manifesto criticizing the company’s diversity policies in 2017.
- In 2016 and 2020 Pichai was included in Time’s annual list of the 100 most influential people.
Sundar Pichai Net Worth for past years
$1.31 billion (est.)
$2 million plus (est.)