Tim Cook is a good example of a CEO who has made it to the top of the corporate ladder. It takes a lot of hard work and determination to get to the top and this is the reason why you might be interested in the Tim Cook Net Worth. Currently, Tim Cook has a net worth of 1.9 Billion. He is one of the richest CEOs in the world. In this article, we are going to talk about Tim Cook’s career and the way he has helped Apple grow and how he has built a career worth billions.
Tim Cook Net Worth in 2024
He joined Apple in 1998 as senior vice president of worldwide operations. Soon, he became the most important officer in the company after the founder Steve Jobs. He is a self-made man and an inspiration to many. According to Forbes, the Net Worth of Tim Cook is 1.9 Billion. Let’s take a look at the following table to understand who Tim Cook is.
|Timothy Donald Cook
|Date of birth
|1st November 1962
|Source of Income
|Salary, Investment, Entrepreneurship
Tim Cook’s Salary and Source of Income
Tim Cook was named the CEO of Apple in August 2011 and has been paid a huge salary since then. In the year 2022, Cook received compensation of $99.4 million, including $3 million in base salary, about $83 million in stock awards and a bonus. This is slightly higher than his salary in the previous year.
Tim Cook is a very successful CEO because he has helped Apple grow into one of the most popular brands in the world. He has created many new innovative products that have made Apple one of the most profitable companies today. Currently, Cook owns around 3.3. Million shares of Apple. This is one of his main sources of income. Let’s check out the Net worth history of this billionaire.
|Net worth in 2024
|Net Worth in 2023
|Net Worth in 2022
|Net Worth in 2021
Tim is also serving as a board member of the shoe and athletic apparel firm Nike.
Biography of Tim Cook
Today, Tim Cook is one of the most influential people in the world. He is a businessman, entrepreneur, and engineer. He has led Apple to be one of the most successful companies in the world. Cook was born in Alabama, which is where he attended Auburn University. Cook went on to work for Compaq, which was a computer company that he helped grow until he joined Apple in 1998. After Steve Jobs passed away, Cook became CEO of Apple Inc.
Tim Cook Family
- Father – Donald Cook (A shipyard Worker)
- Mother – Geraldine Cook (Worked at a pharmacy)
- Sibling – 2 Brothers (Gerald Cook and Michael Cook)
- Spouse – Not Married
- Children – Tim Cook doesn’t have Children
- Early Education – Robertsdale High School
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering – Auburn University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business
Key Positions Held in Career by Tim Cook
- Director of North American fulfillment at IBM
- Chief operating officer of the computer reseller division of Intelligent Electronics
- Vice president for corporate materials at Compaq
- Senior vice president for worldwide operations at Apple
- Lead operations at Apple in January 2007
- Chief executive at Apple in 2009
- Chief executive officer of Apple Inc from 24th August 2011 to till date
Other Miscellaneous Details
- Tim Cook Age – 61 Years
- Tim Cook Height – 6 Feet 3 Inches (1.90m)
- Religion – Christianity
- Sexual Orientation – Gay
- Weight – Around 85 Kg
- Zodiac Sign – Scorpio
- Place of Birth – Mobiler, Alabama, US
- Hair Color – Gray
- Eye Color – Brown
- Ethnicity – White
Tim Cook’s Personal life – Girlfriend/ Wife/ Partner
Cook is the first openly gay CEO in Fortune 500 history. In June 2014, Tim Cook LGBT pride parade along with some other employees of Apple. He publicly came out as Gay during an interview with Bloomberg Business. During that interview, he said, “I’m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me.”
There is not much information about Tim Cook’s Partner available on the Internet. However, most of the reports suggest that Tim Cook is single and not in a relationship with anyone.
Tim Cook Awards and Honors
There is no doubt that Tim Cook is an inspirational personality. Due to his contribution towards the world of business, he has already received many awards and honors. Some of them are as follows.
- Honorary Master’s degree in Innovation and International Management from the University of Naples Federico II in Naples, Italy in 2022
- Courage Against Hate award from Anti-Defamation League in 2018
- Honorary Doctor of Science from the University of Glasgow in Glasgow, Scotland in 2017
- Human Rights Campaign’s Visibility Award in 2015
- Alabama Academy of Honor: Inductee in 2015
- Fortune’s World’s Greatest Leader in 2015
- Ripple of Change Award in 2015
- Financial Times Person of the Year in 2014
Tim Cook Car Collection
It’s no secret that Apple CEO Tim Cook is not a big automotive enthusiast. Still, he has an extensive collection of cars that includes a Porsche Boxster, and BMW 5 Series. . It is not clear what he uses his cars for, but it’s clear that he enjoys driving them.
Tim Cook Contact Details
Frequently Asked Question
The primary residence of Tim Cook is in Palo Alto, near Apple’s headquarters.
The email address of Tim Cook is [email protected].
No, Tim Cook is not married.
Tim Cook often recommends the book “Competing Against Time,” by George Stalk
We hope you enjoyed our article about how wealthy Tim Cook is. We know that he has been a long-time Apple CEO, who is responsible for a lot of the success that the company has had. Please post your comments if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns. Thank you for reading.