Geoffrey Esper is a competitive eater from Massachusetts, United States known for his various records in competitive eating. Apart from eating professionally, Esper is also a high school teacher in his hometown of Oxford, MA. Known among his peers for his humility and strength of character, Geoffrey is determined to make yet many records in the competitive-eating field. Check out more details about Geoffrey Esper such as his personal and professional life, interesting facts, etc in this article.
Geoffrey Esper Personal Life
The table below provides some basic personal information about Geoffrey Esper. Not many details about his personal life are known so far. Geoffrey likes to keep his personal life private and does not share many details with the media. Esper is an electronics instructor at Bay Path Vocational Tech High School in Charlton, Massachusetts.
|Full name||Geoffrey Esper|
|Date of birth||May 28, 1975|
|Place of residence||Oxford, Massachusetts, US|
|Occupation||High School Teacher, Competitive Eater|
|Net worth (as of 2023)||$200,000|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
Competitive Eating Competitions
Geoffrey Esper ranks second on the Major League Eating’s list of 50 league members, right after Joey Chestnut. He is the winner of many major eating tournaments including the 2017 and 2019 Hooters wing-eating Champion. Geoffrey is also the champion of the Fortune Bay Indian Taco and the Jack’s Donuts World Donut Holes competitions. In 2023, he was seen as one of the top contenders to win the Nathan’s Hot Dog Contest but unfortunately lost it to Chestnut. Geoffrey holds many eating records in his name.
Eating Records held by Geoffrey Esper
Here are the eating records held by Geoffrey Esper in terms of number:
- 11.5 slices at Benny’s Invitational Pizza Eating Championship in 10 minutes on April 16, 2022
- 11 5.6oz Corn Dogs at Clowndog Hot Dog Parlor in 3 minutes on October 1, 2022
- 17.75 Bagels with Cream Cheese in 8 minutes on January 15, 2023
- 15.5 lbs Apple Lane Farms Banana Pudding in Madison, AL in 8 minutes on August 5, 2022
- 19.25 Pies at Vaughan Pizzafest in 10 Minutes on July 15, 2018
- 26 Pretzels / Malted Barley Pretzels, Providence, RI in 8 minutes on June 8, 2019
- 32.25 4oz Outlaw Egg Rolls in Lubbock, TX in 8 minutes on June 11, 2022
- 36 4.5oz Brats at Snowbird in 10 Minutes on August 24, 2019
- 37.5 9oz Sloppers at CO State Fair in 8 minutes on September 5, 2020
- 39 Fortune Bay Indian Tacos in Tower, MN in 8 minutes on November 2, 2019
- 44 2.5oz Southside Market & Barbecue TX Sausages at ManorPalooza in Manor, TX in 10 minutes on May 7, 2022
- 75 pounds of SPAM from the can at SPAMARAMA at Circuit of the Americas in 8 minutes on October 23, 2021
- 76 3.2oz Glier’s Brats at Oktoberfest Zinzinnati in 10 Minutes on September 18, 2022
- 83 Slices at Johns Incredible Pizza Co. in 10 Minutes on April 22, 2018
- 95 2oz Market Street Tamales at Lewisville Western Days Festival in 10 Minutes on September 28, 2019
- 107 Æbleskivers at Tivoli Fest Elk Horn, IA in 8 Minutes on May 26, 2018
- 281 Hooters Wings at Hooters World Wing Eating Championship in 10 minutes on June 19, 2019
- 281 Buffalo Chicken Wings in 12 minutes on September 1, 2019
- 344 Jack’s Donut Holes in New Castle, IN in 8 minutes on May 26, 2023
- Whole Pepperoni Pizza, 32oz Chili, 25 Pigs In A Blanket, 100 Cheese Balls, 32oz 8-Layer Dip, 25 Boneless Wings, Whole 12″ Sub, 25 Jalapeño Poppers at The DraftKings Big Game Snackdown in 5 minutes, 43 secs on February 7, 2021
Geoffrey Esper Income Source
Geoffrey earns a decent salary for his job as a high school teacher in Oxford, Massachusetts. In addition to this, a major part of his net worth also comes from his YouTube channel. Esper also earns a significant amount by participating in and winning competitive eating championships.
Geoffrey Esper on Social Media
Frequently Asked Questions
Geoffrey Esper is known for his many records in the field of competitive eating.
No details about Geoffrey Esper’s parents are known to the public.