The full name of Josh Allen is Joshua Patrick Allen.
He was born on May 21, 1996 which makes him 27 years old.
Josh Allen net worth is around $14 million.
He is a noted Football player plays for the Buffalo Bills.
Josh Allen’s girlfriend name is Hailee Steinfeld. Hailee is a noted American singer and actress.
Joshua Patrick “Josh” Allen is an American football quarterback who plays for the Buffalo Bills team in the National Football League (NFL).
Started his career with the Bills in 2018, Josh soon got his breakthrough after two seasons. In 2020, he led his team to their first division title and playoff victory since 1995.
Recently in this year, the quarterback has signed a 6-year long contract with the Buffalo Bills, at an estimated amount of $258,034,000 which includes a signing bonus of $16,500,000, $150,000,000 guaranteed and an average annual salary of $43,005,667.
Allen who currently has a net worth of around 14 million dollars will soon be making more money with this new contract in hand.
Let us dig a little deeper into Josh Allen net worth 2023 and other important details about the rising star.
Josh Allen Net Worth 2023
|Profession||Football player (Quarterback)|
|Net worth||$14 million (est)|
Josh Allen Personal Information
Allen was born on May 21, 1996 in California to Joel and Lavonne Allen where he grew up on a 3,000 acre cotton farm near Firebaugh. His family has lived on the farm since his great-grandfather emigrated from Sweden in 1907 and settled there during the Great Depression.
Allen is in a relationship with his childhood friend Brittany Williams, a former Fresno State Bulldogs cheerleader and current Pilates instructor. The couple first met in California when they were only 8 years old but got into connection in high school. Allen began dating Brittany in 2015.
|Profession||Football player (Quarterback)|
|Date of birth||May 21, 1996|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight||237 lb (108 kg)|
|Parents||Lavonne Allen (mother) Joel Allen (father)|
Josh Allen Football Career
Allen played football since he was in school and he also made it into college football team at Wyoming. He was one of the highly sought-after player in the NFL draft owing to his raw potential despite facing criticism because of his inconsistency in the college.
In December 2017, Allen led the Cowboys to a 37–14 win over Central Michigan in the 2017 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. After his exciting performance, Allen announced his entry into the 2018 NFL Draft.
However, on the day of the draft, old Twitter posts of Allen using racial and homophobic slurs in high school, were brought up.
The quarter later apologized for this stating he was young and dumb and was drafted as the seventh overall pick in the draft.
Josh Allen NFL records
For his unique combination of size, arm strength, athleticism, mental toughness, and leadership skills, Allen has been compared to star players such as John Elway, Brett Favre, Ben Roethlisberger and Cam Newton.
His abilities can be easily reflected by the number of records Allen has broken since his arrival in NFL in 2018. let us check out his few smashing records.
- First quarterback to rush for at least 95 yards in three consecutive games
- First quarterback to have 10 passing and 2 rushing touchdowns in three weeks
- First quarterback to have 30 passing touchdowns (minimum), 5 rushing touchdowns and 1 touchdown reception in a season
- First quarterback to have at least 100 touchdown passes and 30 rushing touchdowns in first four seasons
- First quarterback to have 300 passing yards, 60 rushing yards, and five touchdowns passes in a playoff game
- First quarterback to have more than 375 pass yards, more than 3 pass touchdowns, 0 interceptions and a 130+ QB rating in multiple games in a single season
- Most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback in the first 50 starts: 28
- Highest passer rating in a single postseason: 149
Check: Richest NFL owners
Allen was currently dealing with a UCL injury and was feeling “slight pain” in his throwing elbow.
However, despite the injury, Allen appeared for the game against the Minnesota Vikings. Although the Vikings swept away the victory, Allen showed a fabulous game.
Allen is a highly dedicated player who has accounted for 82% of the total yardage of Bills and 92% of the offense’s touchdowns, both highest in the league.
Awards & Accolades Won By Josh Allen
The star quarterback of the Buffalo Bills has won the following accolades in only his 4 years of career.
- 9× AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- 87th-ranked player on NFL Top 100
- 2× AFC Offensive Player of the Month
- Pro Bowl
- PFWA Most Improved Player
- 10th-ranked player on NFL Top 100
- 13th-ranked player on NFL Top 100
- FedEx Air Player of the Week
No, Matthew Stafford was the highest paid quarterback last year.