“Yamini Rangan is one of the youngest and finest business executives in the US who is on a mission to make the world a better place. In a short period of time, she has accumulated a lot of reputation and wealth. It is interesting to know her Net Worth and Success Story
Yamini Rangan, the CEO of HubSpot, has an amazing net worth of $32 million. Rangan is a former venture capitalist and board member of several companies. Today, she is counted amongst the top CEOs in the world. In the year 2022, she was recognized by Comparably (a job placement company) as the best CEO for women in the tech industry. Many of us would love to take a look at Yamini’s Net Worth and Salary. We are sharing the same along with Yamini’s professional journey including her education and previous jobs she has held.
Exploring Yamini Rangan’s Net Worth in 2023
You might be surprised to know that Yamini reached the post of CEO at HubSpot even before completing her 2 years in the company. This shows how talented and trustworthy she is for this company. Yamini Rangan’s Net Worth in 2023 is around $32 Million.
|Profession||Business Executive and Investor|
|Year of birth||1975|
|Net Worth||$32 Million|
Yamini Rangan Salary and Source of Income
The exact salary of Yamini Rangan is not yet widely publicised by the company. However, it is a well-known fact that she was the highest-paid employee even before becoming the CEO. Yes, she used to get more than the company’s previous CEO or anyone else there. Now, she is the CEO so we can expect an even more hike in her salary.
If we believe various reports on the Internet, Yamini Rangan got a salary of around $8,44,107 in 2021. Of this total compensation, she received $323,012 as the base salary. The rest of the amount she got is through bonuses, stock options, and other compensations. Let’s take a look at her salary breakdown.
|Bonus + Non-Equity Incentive Component||$323,938|
|Total Cash Component||$644,950|
|Stock Award Value||$4,999,281|
|Option Award Value||$2,799,090|
Yamini Rangan Biography
Not much information about the personal life of Yamini Rangan is available in the public domain. She doesn’t like to share many details about her personal life with the media. However, it is known that she was born in 1975 in India.
She has a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering and a Master’s degree in Computer Engineering. After switching her career from Engineering to sales, she completed an MBA from Berkeley. In an interview, Yamini said that she always wanted to be an Architect. However, her love for the internet takes her where she is today.
Before joining HubSpot, Yamini Rangan worked for some of the top companies in the world. Her work experiences include working as a Vice President of Sales Strategy and Operations at Workday. In the year 2019, San Francisco Business Times recognized her as one of the Most Influential Women in Business.
|Full Name||Yamini Rangan|
|Year of birth||1975|
|Yamini Rangan Age||47|
|Education||University of California, Berkeley|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Residence||San Francisco Bay Area|
Yamini Rangan Family – Husband and Children
Yamini Rangan is a mother of two boys. She is married but the information about her husband is not available on the Internet. In an interview Yamini said, she is a standout in her family. Most of her family members including her sister are doctors. She also said that her family is very supportive and helped her a lot in her personal and professional life.
The professional journey of Yamini Rangan is utterly inspiring. She left her hometown in India for Atlanta, United States with a very small amount of money. After paying the first month’s rent she only had $150 in her pocket. However, she always had the willpower and zeal to do something. Let’s take a look at her professional journey.
- Senior Consultant – Lucent Technologies from January 1997 to January 2000
- Senior Consultant – Callisma (Now Part of SBC) from January 2000 to June 2001
- Manager, Product Marketing – Sun Microsystems from June 2002 to May 2003
- Manager, Customer Strategy – Siebel Systems from June 2003 to September 2004
- Senior Prinicipal, Value Engineering – SAP Americas, from September 2004 to October 2008
- Senior Principal, Strategy, Office of President Worldwide Sales – SAP America, from October 2004 to October 2008
- Director, Corporate Development – Appirio, from November 2009 to February 2011
- General Manager, Cloud Integration – Appirio, from February 2011 to October 2011
- Director, Operations and Strategy – Workday, from October 2011 to March 2013
- Vice President, Sales Strategy and Operations – Workday, from March 2013 to December 2015
- Vice President, Business Strategy and Operations – Dropbox, from January 2016 to August 2018
- Chief Customer Officer – Dropbox, from August 2018 to January 2020
- Chief Customer Officer – HubSpot from January 2020 to August 2021
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – HubSpot from September 2021 to Present
Yamini Rangan Contact Details
Frequently Asked Question
Her first job in the US was in a restaurant serving food and drinks in a football stadium.
Yes, she commented several times that she is an introverted person.
She completed her engineering from Bharathiar University.
No, she is not the founder. The company is founded by Brian Halligan, and Dharmesh Shah.