The registration window for Abu Dhabi Indian School admission 2024-25 is expected to open very soon. The school will release a notification in this regard at its official website.
Abu Dhabi Indian School has affiliation from the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India with its affiliation number 6630004. The school is licensed by the Ministry of Education, Private Section, Abu Dhabi Zone (Ministry of Education, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. License No: 37).
Students and parents are requested to share your concern (if any) through the comment box below- we’d be happy to help you!
Abu Dhabi Indian School Highlights
|School Name||Abu Dhabi Indian School|
|District||United Arab Emirates|
|Status of The School||Senior Secondary School|
|Category of School||Co-educational|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Types of School||Independent|
|Abu Dhabi Indian School address||PO Box 46492 Abu Dhabi U A E C/O First Secy Embassy Of India Abu Dhabi U A E|
|Abu Dhabi Indian School phone number||+971 (2) 4488025|
Abu Dhabi Indian School Admission 2024-25
Candidates can register online at its official website- www.adisuae.com.
- Last Date to register for KG1 & Grade1: To be updated
- Last date for registration for other classes: To be updated
Important Points to Note:
- KG 1 & Grade 1: Admission would be based on draw of lots.
- Grades 2 to 5: Admissions are subject to the availability of seats and merit. You also need to upload a recent school report card. You’ll receive a mail regarding further formalities in case your ward is selected.
- Grades 6 to 9 & 11: Admissions would be based upon entrance exam result organized by the school. You also need to upload a recently taken school report card. You’ll receive a mail regarding further formalities in case your ward clears the entrance test.
- You’ll receive all communications from the school to your personal Email ID.
- The school will not accept applications from students studying in other curriculum.
- Both parent and child should hold a valid Emirates ID and Residence Visa for processing the admission.
- Abu Dhabi Indian School Muroor is not accepting any transfers from ADIS Branch 1, Al Wathba.
Age Criteria for admission to KG 1 and Class 1, for the Academic Year 2024-25:
|Grade||Date of birth from||Date of birth to||Age|
|KG 1||01.04.2019||31.03.2020||4 Years|
|Grade 1||01.04.2017||31.07.2018||6 Years|
* The school won’t consider any age relaxation even for one day.
Important Documents for Admission
- Scan copy of the online application form (PDF).
- Photocopy of Sponsor’s passport (first page and last page) with Abu Dhabi residence visa page.
- Photocopy of child’s Passport (first and last page) and valid Abu Dhabi residence visa page.
- Original Emirates Id card of the student and copy of the same (front side & back side).
- Original Emirates ID card of the Sponsor and copy of the same (front side & back side).
- Child’s Insurance card copy.
- Latest U.A.E arrival entry stamp in your ward’s passport.
- Child’s vaccination card copy
- 3 numbers of Student Photo
- Fathers Photo- 1 No.
- Mother’s Photo – 1 No
- Original Attested TC from grade 1 to 10 (after final results) Attestation Required: Outside Abu Dhabi – (i) Zone of the particular Emirates. Outside UAE– (i) District Education officer of the particular syllabus (ii) Home Department (iii) Indian Embassy Abu Dhabi (iv) Foreign Affairs Abu Dhabi. Children coming from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar & Oman must have their Original Transfer Certificate attested by the Ministry of Education (from the country of TC origin).
- Copy of Birth Certificate: Attestation required: Birth Certificate issued in U.A.E- Only Foreign Affairs Abu Dhabi. Birth Certificate issued outside U.A.E – (i) Notary (local district) (ii) Home Department- India (iii) Indian Embassy- Abu Dhabi (iv) Foreign Affairs- Abu Dhabi
- Report card: Within Abu Dhabi–ADEK Report card. Outside AUH & Outside UAE– Copy of Report Students joining from August/September must also submit a Grade statement for the First Term, from their previous school.
- Water Bill / Electricity Bill/ Abu Dhabi Tenancy contract with Premises ID. (mandatory).
- B.S.E registration card copy (for grades 9 and above).
Also check: Best Schools in Abu Dhabi
Facilities Offered by Abu Dhabi Indian School
We have highlighted few amazing facilities offered by Abu Dhabi Indian School:
- Indoor Games
- Dance Rooms
- Music Rooms
- Health and Medical Check up
- School medical room- equipment, emergency arrangements, students can visit for any kind of injuries or illness during school hour.
- Well-equipped library
- Activity room and playground for Kindergarten
- Computer lab, science laboratories, Mathematics lab, Audio visual room, Smart class, Art & Craft room
Fee Structure of Abu Dhabi Indian School
For reference we have enclosed the fee structure of Abu Dhabi Indian School. Please connect to the school for the latest fee structure. Meanwhile, you can check fee structure of other CBSE schools here.
Infrastructure Details of Abu Dhabi Indian School
|Labs and Rooms Details (Filled up OASIS)|
|Total Rooms||Total Lab||Total Libraries||Small Room||Medium Room||Large Room||School Area|
(in Sq m.)
(in Sq m.)
About Abu Dhabi Indian School
Abu Dhabi Indian School is a Secondary School affiliated by CBSE. The school came into existence in the year 1975. The school holds its affiliation from the Central Board of Secondary Education.
The school also prepares students for the All India School Senior Certificate Exam at the end of grade 12.
Though, we have furnished all possible information about the school, still we suggest you to share your concern (if any) through the comment box below. Let us know if you spot some sort of errors in this post- your feedback is really crucial to us.
Abu Dhabi Indian School Contact Details
Mailing address: Abu Dhabi Indian School, P.O. Box 46492, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Phone number: +971 (2) 4488025
FAX number: +971 (2) 4489002
Email: [email protected]
Official website: www.adisuae.com
Abu Dhabi Indian School, P.O. Box 46492, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
+971 (2) 4488025