Actors Access is an amazing platform that provides an easy method for aspiring actors to connect with casting directors, industry professionals, and agents. We can say that Actors Access is like a virtual hub for the entertainment industry. It streamlines the casting process and provides exciting opportunities for actors of all kinds.
This platform has already helped a large number of actors and actresses to get their desired roles. To get started, all you need is to create a profile and submit your reels, photographs, etc. This guide is just for you if you are an aspiring actor looking to take your career to the next level. Here, we will let you know about all features and facts about Actors Access.
Overview of Actors Access
|Name of the platform||Actors Access|
|Cost||Both Free and Paid Services are available|
|Aim||Platforms for aspiring actors to create profiles and get the attention of casting directors and collaborators|
Free Actors Access and Actors Access Plus
The Actors Access platform offers two types of accounts for aspiring actors. One is the free account with limited features & functionalities and the other one is the Actors Access Plus account that has full features but is available only on the payment of $68.00/year or $9.99/month. The difference between both types of accounts is explained in the following table.
|Free Actors Access Profile||Actors Access Plus|
|Shared Profile Across Talent Reps||Available||Available|
|Role Match Alerts||Available||Available|
|Alerts for Sides Revisions||Available||Available|
|Headshots||2 Free||2 Free|
|SlateShot||First Free||First Free|
|Performance Media||$22 per minute||$22 per minute|
|Sides||$1 per page||Unlimited Pages|
|Submissions||$2 per submission||Unlimited Submission|
|iOS App Access||Limited||Full Access|
Actors Access Registration Process
An actors-access profile is vital. It provides you with an opportunity to showcase your resume and skills to casting directors. Here is how you start the proceedings of Actors Access registration.
- To begin with, you will visit the Actors Access portal and click on the “Register” button.
- After that, you will have to choose one of the following two options.
- I am 13 or older
- I am the Parent or Legal Guardian registering on behalf of a minor.
- In case you are older than 13 years then you must provide your name, email address, and postal code and create a username/ password.
- If you are registering on behalf of a minor then first you need to provide your details followed by the details of the child on the name page.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button once you are done entering all the necessary information.
- For verification purposes, the system will send an activation link to the email address you have provided.
- Login to the email address and find the email from “Breakdown Services”.
- Click on the “Activate Email” button.
- Now, you may sign in to your Actors Access account using the username and password you have created.
Add A Profile Photo to your Actors Access Profile
Your Profile Photo is the first thing that a casting director would watch. Here are the steps that you can follow to add a striking profile picture for your Actors Access account.
- First of all, you should log in to your Actors Access account.
- Click on the “My Profile” tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Photos” section and click on the “Add Photo” button.
- Choose the photo you want to upload from your computer.
- Crop the photo if necessary and click on the “Save” button
- Wait for the photo to upload and appear in the “Photos” section of your profile
- Make sure the photo meets all requirements such as size and format.
- In case your photo doesn’t meet the requirements then you may upload another photo and repeat the above steps.
- After uploading the image you can also edit and create your “Thumbnail”.
- You may also categorize your photo in one of the following three categories i.e. Theatrical, Commercial, or Other. Here, “Other” means sports, singing, etc.
Note: You should always choose a high-quality photo that accurately represents your appearance and aligns with your professional goals.
Reset Actors Access Password
Forgetting the password of your Actors Access account can be frustrating. Thankfully, you can retrieve the same easily by following these steps.
- Firstly, go to the Actors Access website i.e. breakdownservices.com/index.cfm/login, and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Choose “Actors Access” and enter the email address associated with your Actors Access account.
- Click “Send Password Reset Link”.
- Check your email for a password reset link from Actors Access.
- Click on the link provided in the email to be redirected to the password reset page.
- Enter a new password for your account that meets the specified requirements and click “Submit.”
- Your Actors Access password has now been successfully reset.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an online casting platform. It allows actors to submit their resumes, reels, and videos for various acting opportunities.
The platform offers both free and paid membership options. The paid option costs $68.00/ year or $9.99/ month.
Yes, it is open to both professional and non-professional actors.