Army Public School BD Bari offers admission to classes I to XII. The school was founded in the year 1989 and is located at Samba, Jammu (J&K). Find best possible info about Army Public School BD Bari admission 2022-2023 regarding application form, how to apply, fee structure, address, phone number, facilities & many more.
Army Public School BD Bari Admission 2022-2023
Army Public School BD Bari is counted among best CBSE schools across country. Here is a quick overview of the school:
|Classes offered||Classes I to XII|
|CBSE Affiliation No.||780016|
|Age criteria for Class I||05 years as on 31 March of admission year|
|Age Criteria for Class II||06 years as on 31 March of admission year|
|Priority in admission||Children of serving/retired Army, Air Force, Navy, DSC personnel. Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, GREF, MES, TA (when not embodied). Grand children of serving/retired Army personnel. (however such children will be considered as civilian).
Other children. (however such children will be considered as civilian).
|Admission criteria for class I||5 years as on 31 March of admission year|
|Admission criteria for class II to IX||Based on admission test|
|Admission criteria for class XI||Duly attested pass mark sheet+ documents said above|
|Documents required admission||Birth Certificate
One latest Passport size photograph of your ward
Proof of being defence personal
Copy of Aadhaar card
|Application form date||February|
|Application form cost||Rs.50/-|
|Army Public School BD Bari phone number||
12 994 01923-211299, 9419248070
|Army Public School BD Bari address||PO- Industrial Area BD Bari, Teh – Samba
Dist : Jammu (J&K) Pin-181133
C/O HQ 92 INF BDE, PIN-908092
Army Public School BD Bari Syllabus
|Class 6||View syllabus|
|Class 7||View syllabus|
|Class 8||View syllabus|
|Class 9||View Syllabus|
|Class 10||View Syllabus|
Army Public School BD Bari Admission Process
Please go through the format of admission test for class 1 to 9:
|Class 1||Oral test/interview only|
|Class II -V||There will be one composite paper of 100 marks which includes 30 questions from Hindi, 35 questions from English and 35 questions from Math.|
|Class VI -IX||There will be one composite paper of 100 marks which includes 25 questions from English, 25 questions from Hindi, 25 questions from Maths and 25 questions from General Science.|
Registration form link for Army Public School BD Bari is to be available at school website. The registration fee is Rs.200/- and it can be deposited online while submitting the registration form.
One can check the entrance test result at school website and date of the same shall be notified on the day of test.
Parents of shortlisted candidates (based on entrance test) are required to obtain application form from the school. Candidates will be shortlisted strictly based on merit and availability of vacancies.
Parents need to ensure the following while submitting the admission form to the reception/admission desk:
- All columns in the admission form are filled correctly.
- The date of birth mentioned in the admission form must match to TC and the birth certificate attached.
- The original TC is duly countersigned by the concerned authority.
- The certificate from Commanding Officer of the unit relating date of reporting (for mid term transfer only) is attached with the admission form.
- Medical fitness certificate by authorized medical practitioner
- The date of birth certificate received from MH/other Govt Hospital have correct registration number duly signed and stamped by issuing Doctor/State Registration Authority of birth, Affidavit from Parents duly attested by notary Public/Magistrate Magistrateattested copy of part II order case of serving Defence Personnel/Certificate duly signed by Commanding Officer quoting part II order no. and date
- The progress report card of previous class is attached.
- The salary/employment certificate for civil defence personnel is attached
- The photocopy of registration card and school based evaluation certificate in original in respect to students who seek admission in class IX & X after July has been attached.
- The migration certificate in original by the students seek admission to class 11 from other board is attached.
- Class 10 marks card duly attested needs to be submitted by the student seeking admission to class 11 from other board.
- The passport size photograph of the child is pasted on the admission form.
- There will be no TC issued within 6 months if the child is to be transferred in the same cluster school.
How to register online?
Please go through the steps for online registration:
- You need to visit apsbdbari.org and click Online admission Tab or directly open the link www.admission.apsdigicamp.com.
- Choose location as B D Bari and Institute as Army Public School B D Bari. Click Search. Click Proceed.
- Click on the Class in which admission is to be sought.
- You need to click Apply Now and registration form will open.
- Fill out the required details and click Submit.
- Upon filling the required details, application form will open and click Save and Next.
- Upload photograph of your child according to the size and dimensions mentioned in the form.
- Pay Rs 200/- using your Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- After successful submission, you can download and take printout of the application form for future reference.
Review and Comment Here
We welcome parents and students to review Army Public School BD Bari and raise their concern, if any. One can also discuss here about the school- it’s an open community to discuss your concerns. Please notify us if you find any error in the information provided above.