You can check CBSE class 6 syllabus 2024-25 below and download syllabus PDF of all subjects. For CBSE class 6 students, it is very important that they start focusing seriously on their studies. But before starting that, it is required that they familiarize themselves with the class 6 syllabus as recommended by the board. Without a syllabus, it is pretty impossible to think about the exam preparation.
Other than preparation, the syllabus is also required to keep check on the topics that are currently going in the class. Students in class 6 can check the complete details of the CBSE Class 6 Syllabus 2024 from this article below.
CBSE Class 6 Syllabus 2024-25 for Different Subjects
CBSE prescribes Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English and Hindi as important subjects for the students at class 6th level. Students must carefully check the syllabubs of all these subjects and then prepare for their exams. The topics included in the CBSE Class 6 Syllabus 2024 not only familiarize the students with the topics that are important for passing the exam but also forms the basis of their higher studies. Click on the links provided below to see the subject-wise CBSE syllabus of class 6 as laid down by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 – Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 – Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 – Social Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 – English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 – Hindi
Importance of Syllabus
Let us check the different ways in which the syllabus can help you with your study.
- The first step towards the preparation of the exam is knowing about the syllabus in detail.
- Syllabus familiarizes the students with the topics that they must study to score better marks in their exams.
- By checking the syllabus, the students can also keep themselves updated about the topics being taught in their class.
- Through syllabus, the candidates can check the topics that they have studied and get a tab of the remaining topics that they still have to study.
- Not just for the students, but the syllabus id also important for the teachers and the parents as well.
Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 6 Exam 2024
Some basic tips that can help the students in preparing for the exam and score good marks are given below.
- Study according to a time table- Draw a time table giving proper time to study, play and other activities.
- Be attentive in class.
- Your teachers can provide you the important topics that can help you score good marks.
- Repeat at home all the topics that you are taught in the class.
- Always do your homework on time.
- For the difficult topics you can take help from your friends and teachers.
- Participate more in group studies.
- Also make time for self-study at home.
- Playing activities and healthy breakfast is also important.